Thrilling opportunities through Ticketmaster

App Theory Banner

There's one thing that every college student cannot be without: entertainment. If it weren't for Netflix, YouTube, TV, or concerts, we would be ripping our hair out. College tries to pack everything we'll need to be successful adults into four years. We are worked to the bone and if it were not for some kind of mental release we would probably pass out!

Personally, I love the thrill of a concert.

I simply adore using Ticketmaster; it has allowed me to maximize my laziness. I can buy tickets to just about anything on my laptop, and then print them from home without ever having to get off my couch.

But while browsing the App Store a couple of months ago I saw it, and needless to say my face was showered with tears of joy.The Ticketmaster app! I'm squealing like a little girl; can you tell?

What's right with the Ticketmaster app? Essentially: everything. You can buy tickets on it with an easy user interface, and then you can keep the ticket on your phone.

The app alerts you when there are events near you, and it can be annoying, but it is not so bad. It usually offers fairly good deals, and you can buy cheap tickets to concerts for a variety of celebrities.

The Ticketmaster app is also connected to Passbook. For those who don't know, Passbook is an Apple app that allows to keep tickets in one place. This app can connect to other apps like the Apple Store app and the US Airways app along with many others.

Ticketmaster is a great app for anyone who wants to have a good time and needs the convenience of portability. For this reason, the Ticketmaster gets a 5 out of 5 bars of reception rating.

app theory rating 5

Reach the columnist at rcalvar2@asu.edu or on Twitter @Professor_Boby.

×