Utah 20-5

The Sun Devils' record over the last 25 games. It's the second-best in the Pac-12, trailing only Oregon, which is 21-4 over that span. Stanford is next-closest, two games back at 18-7.

Utah 26

The most wins an ASU coach has had in a three-year period since the program joined the Pac-12 in 1978. Bruce Snyder's teams went 26-9 from 1995-97. Graham's squad are currently 25-10, needing one more win this season to tie and two to break the record.

Utah 3.3

Yards per play for Utah. This is a number that has gone down in every game this season, sequentially. The Sun Devils gave up 10 vs. UCLA, 5.2 to USC, 4.7 to Stanford and 4.0 to Washington before lowering it again vs. Utah.

Utah 2-14

ASU's conversion rate on third down against Utah. It didn't come back to bite the Sun Devils this game -- or against Washington, in which ASU converted 3-of-15 third downs. That makes for an alarming 5-of-29 the last two games.

Utah 11

The winning streak ASU currently has over Utah. The Sun Devils hold the all-time series lead by a commanding 20-6 and haven't lost at home to the Utes since 1976.

Utah 36

The length of Zane Gonzalez's game-winning field goal in overtime. It's also only one yard longer than the two missed attempts by Utah kicker Andy Phillips from the opposite hash earlier in overtime.

Utah 32

The length of two plays by ASU on the same scoring drive in the second quarter. On the first, Demario Richard rushed to the Utah 43, and on the second, Jaelen Strong made his first reception of the game at the Utah 7-yard line. Strong would catch the next pass for ASU's lone touchdown of the game.

Utah 57

The number of passing yards for Utah and quarterback Travis Wilson. The Sun Devils made the Utes even more one-dimensional than they already were, and it worked. Utah scored only one touchdown all game.

Utah 3

The streak of games ASU has shut out its opponent in the first quarter. Utah got on the board in the second quarter, but the previous two games, the Sun Devils had pitched shut outs for the entire first halves.

Utah 5

The number of receivers who caught a pass before Jaelen Strong. Taylor Kelly tried but failed to throw to Strong four times before finally connecting for 32 yards around the nine-minute mark in the second quarter.

Graphics by Evan Webeck | Sports reporter

Reach the reporter at ewebeck@asu.edu or follow him on Twitter @EvanWebeck

Like State Press Sports on Facebook and follow them on Twitter @statepresssport

×