ASU vs. Washington State: By the numbers

WSU 35

The number of points the Sun Devils scored off turnovers. ASU forced five Cougar turnovers -- four interceptions and one fumble -- and turned each one into a touchdown. ASU has now outscored its opponents off turnovers by a margin of 125-44.

WSU 2

The number of sacks of WSU quarterback Luke Falk for Marcus Hardison. The senior defensive end now has 10 on the season and added to a banner day with a forced fumble and an interception.

WSU 7

The number of points scored by Washington State in the second half. Graham's squad came so close to shutting out the Cougars in the second half, but they scored a garbage-time touchdown against the Sun Devils' second-team defense to prevent the goose egg.

WSU 51

The number of yards the 6-foot-2, 260-pound defensive tackle Viliami Latu returned a fumble recovery in the fourth quarter. He got to the WSU 18-yard line, just shy of the #BigGuyTouchdown he and the rest of the stadium wanted.

WSU 601

The number of yards Luke Falk threw for. This didn't have too much of an outcome on the game, but it's just an unbelievable number. The redshirt freshman quarterback threw the ball 74 times, too. WSU's running backs got 14 carries.

WSU -24

The number of yards through ASU's first four drives. The Sun Devils opened up the game by going three-and-out four straight times and eventually fell behind 21-7 before storming back and "dominating" the second half, as Todd Graham said.

WSU 3

The number of interception for Damarious Randall this season. He picked off Luke Falk in the first quarter for his third pick in as many games.

WSU 6

The number of offsides penalties called on ASU. WSU only accepted four of them, though. At one point, the Sun Devils committed four on one drive, including one where Marcus Hardison simply lined up in the neutral zone. It didn't cost ASU the game, but Todd Graham called the mistakes "borderline embarrassing."

WSU 27

The number of wins Todd Graham has accumulated in his first three seasons at ASU. It's the most in a three-year period by an ASU coach since joining the Pac-12/10 and averages out to nine wins per year. And there's still at least two games remaining this season.

WSU 528

The number of points Taylor Kelly is responsible for in his three-year tenure as ASU's starting quarterback. He broke Andrew Walters's (2001-04) record of 510 during the Washington State game.

Reach the reporter at ewebeck@asu.edu or follow him on Twitter @EvanWebeck

Like State Press Sports on Facebook and follow them on Twitter @statepresssport

×