Report: ASU basketball's Kodi Justice out for season

Freshman guard Kodi Justice throws a behind the back pass at the ASU vs UNLV game on Dec. 3rd, 2014 at the Wells Fargo Arena. Justice would control the game in the second half leading the Sun Devils to a 77-55 victory over the Runnin Rebels. (Photo by Daniel Kwon)

Freshman guard Kodi Justice throws a behind the back pass at a home game against UNLV game on Dec. 3, 2014 at the Wells Fargo Arena. Justice would control the game in the second half leading the Sun Devils to a 77-55 victory. (Photo by Daniel Kwon) Freshman guard Kodi Justice throws a behind the back pass at a home game against UNLV game on Dec. 3, 2014 at the Wells Fargo Arena. Justice would control the game in the second half leading the Sun Devils to a 77-55 victory. (Photo by Daniel Kwon)

According to azcentral sports' Doug Haller, freshman point guard Kodi Justice is out for the season with a fracture.

Haller initially reported Justice suffered a "foot sprain" from the ASU men's basketball team's 89-70 loss to Stanford team's loss to Stanford on Sunday and would have X-rays in Tempe.

In 18 games, Justice is averaging 12.7 minutes, 4.6 points, 1.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. Justice is shooting 42.4 percent from the field.

Justice scored a career-high 16 points in ASU's 79-44 win over California on Jan. 22.

Reach the sports editor at jmjanss1@asu.edu or follow @jjanssen11 on Twitter.

Like State Press Sports on Facebook and follow @statepresssport on Twitter.

×