[slideshow_deploy id='167955']

Depending who you ask, 2015 is the year of the goat (or the sheep, the ewe, etc.). In the event that it isn't actually the year of the goat, they're still undeniably the cutest animals that have ever graced the planet — those kneecaps! those smirks! — and they deserve to be stared at when you find yourself in times of trouble.

Alleviate the stress of midterms and celebrate the (debated) year of the goat by checking out any of the websites on this list.

1. Goats of Anarchy (ig: goatsofanarchy)

Jax & Opie #twins #goats #nigeriandwarfgoats #SOA #goatsofinstagram #dailygoat #goatloversanonymous

A photo posted by @goatsofanarchy on

obstacle course running goat shenanigans

2. Goat Simulator (By Coffee Stain Studios)

Speaking of anarchy, commit to the movement and run rampant causing complete goat destruction. Digitally, of course. Those terrifying dreams where you wake up naked, in high school and as a goat hellbent on destroying everything in sight can become a reality with this $5 app. It might seem like a waste of money, but haven't you always wondered what it was like to be a cute lil' goat? SAME. Unlike those nightmares, you'll still have hands and be able to play this fun touchscreen game.

3. Goats Live

In its song "Sprawl II," Canadian band Arcade Fire sang, "Living in the sprawl / Dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains / And there's no end in sight." Ever listened to this song in Phoenix after an especially testing day? Maybe I'm just being way too literal, but the varying shades of taupe that coat every inch of PHX seem especially Death Valley-esque. Why are there so many abandoned shopping malls, anyway? Obviously the key to reviving wildlife (and dismantling capitalism, maybe) in this sad desert is a field of grass and hundreds of goats. Too bad the climate isn't forgiving enough and wouldn't sustain goat life. For us inhabitants of the sprawl, there is reconciliation: Goats Live. This 24-hour live stream will always be around on a bad day. Watch the goats climb, sleep, fight or make cute goat sounds. How relaxing.

4. @EverythingGoats

Look at that Twitter handle. Everything Goats. EVERYTHING!!! There's no other account worth following on the entire 140-character-count-per-post social media site, because nothing is as uplifting or rewarding. Annoying Twitter drama? Suddenly it becomes an interesting battle punctuated with pictures of goats in onesie pajamas! Lots of lame music quotes? No biggie, there's goat pictures to pique your interest! Goats for one, goats for all. Goats on command, just one refresh away.

5. The Goat Spot Presenting itself as a pseudo goat Reddit, The Goat Spot is a website where you can post on discussion boards, gaze at goat pics and learn the basics to raising some goats of your own. How do you build a comfortable home for your goat? Look no further. What are the basics of showing your goat? A click away. Spending hours on this goat website is no challenge for a true goat purist. In simple goat messenger board rhetoric, "Clickity-clack, goats are whack."

Have an immersive goat experience from the comfort of your own home, and without the loss of clothing (a staple of the goat food pyramid). There's nothing more rewarding than experiencing goats without the responsibility of having to own one. I'm no doctor, but here's some medical advice: Goats have been proven to relieve stress, increase happiness.

Tell the opinion editor your favorite goat breed at opiniondesk.statepress@gmail.com or follow @mikayrodr on Twitter.

×