Outside of the great events and shows that ASU puts on for students, there are restaurants and local bars that add some flare to your week’s potential outings. 

From the recent Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj feud at MTV's Video Music Awards to the 1945 POTUS, any topic is fair game at the many free trivia nights hosted throughout the Valley and around campus.

The Rose and Crown

628 E. Adams St. in Phoenix

Wednesday nights at 7 p.m.

The Rose and Crown is a restaurant and pub located in Heritage Park right across from the Mercado’s south exit, near the Arizona Science Center. With happy hour and food, it is a guaranteed fun time whether or not you win.

For more information, click here.

Crescent Ballroom

308 N. 2nd Ave. in Phoenix

Sunday nights at 5 p.m., 21 and up only

Crescent Ballroom hosts a trivia night every Sunday with happy hour prices and a DJ to liven up the already well-known music venue. Prizes include gift cards, concert tickets and even bacon. See if you can score a great snack after a night of trivia and drinking.

For more information, click here.

Boulders on Broadway

530 W. Broadway Rd. in Tempe

Tuesday nights from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.

Saturday nights from 8:30 to 10:30 p.m.

With all-day happy hour prices on Saturday, it is no wonder that there is trivia to end the night. Enjoy dinner with friends while playing a game to see which team comes up on top, only to come back and use the winning restaurant gift certificates for being the best team.

For more information, click here.

Devil’s Advocate

955 E. University Dr. in Tempe

Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

Unlike most of these trivia nights, they call this one a quiz and social drinking. With a little more history and a lot of alcohol, this slight twist to the average trivia night is a bit more advanced for those of you with trunks filled with useless information… until now.

For more information, click here.

World of Beer

526 Mill Ave. in Tempe

Tuesday nights from 7 to 9 p.m.

If the name doesn’t say so enough, bring some friends and enjoy the world of beer in trivia for a chance to win up to $30 in house cash for potentially more beer. With great food and a crowd ready to bust out their vast library of knowledge, everyone is guaranteed to have a good time.

For more information, click here.

Academic Quizbowl Club brings trivia fun to ASU

5 Tempe bike shops that'll get your gears going

Contact the reporter at rramir30@asu.edu or @rubythewriter on Twitter.

×