Video: ASU basketball versus UCSF recap

The Sun Devils beat Cal State Fullerton in double overtime

_MGL4828.jpg

ASU redshirt junior guard Rob Edwards (2) attempts to block a shot from Cal State Fullerton senior guard Kyle Allman (0) in a game against Cal State Fullerton at Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona, on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018.

Tuesday night, Wells Fargo Arena held the ASU men's basketball season opener. Even though ASU won, the new 2018-2019 basketball squad still has a lot to prove. 

Song Credit: Hollow Bells - Cxdy

Transcription:

Bobby Hurley: [00:16] Alright well I’m excited we got the win. It was obviously a hard fought game, a real battle out there. I think it was great for us. I think we can got a lot out of it. Hats off to Cal State Fullerton, we knew coming into this game that they were returning multiple starters, two guys, two guards. You see some of the stuff they did out there was at times, un-guardable for us. The degree of difficulty on their pull-up shots and the plays that they made. Both Allman and Ahmad are high-end players and they can play really anywhere.

Reach the reporters at wspicher@asu.edu and cchild88@gmail.com or follow @SpicherWill and @_cchild88  Twitter.

×