The 2021 USG elections guide

Information about the four ASU Undergraduate Student Government elections, all in one place

Green_VanArsdale_USG_Elections.png

"Election season for Undergraduate Student Government has arrived." Illustration published on Tuesday, March 16, 2021.

Undergraduate Student Government elections have begun, and with it came a flood of Instagram posts of candidates promoting their platforms.

USG has organizations across all four of ASU's main campuses: Tempe, Downtown Phoenix, West and Polytechnic all have their own separate entities. The four groups come together to form the Associated Students of ASU as well as the Council of Presidents, which consists of the USG presidents from each campus.

On the ballots are candidates for the tickets for the top three executive positions — president, vice president of policy and vice president of service — and Senate candidates representing the students in the colleges on each campus.

Students will vote for their picks for the executive positions and senator(s) depending on which campus and college they attend March 30-31. Elections will take place both in-person or online through SunDevilSync

Candidates running on each campus

Catch up on recent USG coverage

×