Echo from the stars: weekly horoscope Sept. 25

The weekly horoscope giving guidance to students on how to go about their week at ASU

Lillian_Finley_082723_TheEcho-Zodiac-Horoscope.png

For all of our astrology lovers, The Echo is diving into how the stars align each week. 

Autumn and Libra season are finally here, so take some advice on how to approach yet another week at ASU.

Aries (March 21 - April 19)  

This week, try to pay attention to others as opposed to yourself and your feelings. You have been hyperfixated on you as of late, so now is the time to extend the good vibes to those who have supported you during your college career. Even if you are busy, give them a call or text just to say they are on your mind. 

Mercury is in Virgo which alludes to success and monetary luck. It's a good idea to find ways to make a little extra money, whether it’s taking an extra shift at work or selling some items that you can live without. Money will find its way to you this week, so make sure to be patient and not rush.  

Lucky numbers: 6 and 9

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)  

This week, focus on the positive and push away any negativity you may encounter. You may be getting negative energy or unsolicited advice from people in your life. The best way to deal with this issue is by ignoring it completely, even if that means distancing from people you trust the most. Remind yourself that this is the time to focus on the things that truly make you happy and fulfilled. 

Mercury in Virgo will push you into networking with new friends and maybe even love interests. Try to come across as genuine and fun don't treat this exciting time like a chore. Have fun making new connections, whether it be for the short or long term. 

Lucky numbers: 5 and 6

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)  

This week, you will feel ready to commit to that someone you have been keeping your eye on. It’s time to tell them about your true feelings and how much they really mean to you. This may seem intimidating, but remind yourself that it’s okay to get an opinion from your friends or family as to how you should go about this situation. Stay calm and focus on the positive that could come out of it. 

Mercury in Virgo will give you a sense of wanting to deepen your connections with the people you know well. You should work on establishing more of an understanding with those around you; it can be very healing and therapeutic during this time.

Lucky numbers: 4 and 9

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)  

This week, you may feel the urge to curl up and shut out the outside world. Autumn is here so this is the perfect time to get comfy and connect with yourself. If you feel like inviting a few close friends over, then make sure it's just the people that mean the most to you. 

With Mercury in Virgo, you might feel the urge to talk to people you've put on the back burner. College has been time consuming, but now that you've found your way, it's the time to catch up with people and see how they are doing.  

Lucky numbers: 2 and 9

Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22)  

This week, get out of your comfort zone and explore some interests outside of school. Get out of your everyday routine and find inspiration in the little things in life or maybe a distraction from the chaotic college experience. Still, make sure to finish your assignments and projects at the end of the day.

Mercury is in Virgo, which will be beneficial for you in the money department. You may have been feeling like you are barely staying afloat, but this week will allow you to relax and just take everything as it comes. There may be a promotion in store or a gift on the way to attest for all your hard work. 

Lucky numbers: 1 and 9

Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sep. 22)  

This week you will have clairvoyance in your relationships. Your friends will come to you and tell you how much you mean to them, and your partner may go out of their way to show how much they care. Embrace the good times and allow yourself to be surrounded with love.

Mercury in Virgo will allow you to excel in the classroom this week. Any tests, projects or homework you may have will all result in stunning grades and admiration from your professors and your peers.

Lucky numbers: 5 and 6

Libra (Sep. 23 - Oct. 22)  

This week, focus on spending time with family, friends and even classmates. You are ready to get out in the world and socialize, so now's the time to embrace putting yourself out there. Be wary as you may have work to get done, so make sure you have your priorities straight and don't let go too much. Finding the perfect balance is key to finding that happy medium.

Mercury is in Virgo, which is the time to ask for help. Whether it be for school, work or your personal life, do not be afraid to ask for assistance when you need it. Take some of the stress off of your shoulders this week. 

Lucky numbers: 5 and 9

Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21)  

This week, be careful because your empathetic nature can cause issues in your personal life. When you’re feeling vulnerable, you let your guard down and let people into your inner circle that may be exuding some negative energy. Make it a point this week to set boundaries and don’t be afraid to tell people when you need space.

Mercury is in Virgo, which may lead you to try to talk more with classmates that are studying your major. Surrounding yourself with like-minded people is going to make it easier to stay motivated in your field of study.

Lucky numbers: 2 and 7

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)  

This week, focus on expanding your inner circle. You have been focusing a lot on school work, but remember the importance of taking a step back and enjoying time with others. It might even be a good idea to mesh people from college and your hometown friends to bring your connections together.

Mercury is in Virgo, which is going to allow you to receive recognition for your work. You have dedicated a lot of time to what matters the most to you, and you will soon be recognized for those efforts, which is a sign to keep going.  

Lucky numbers: 3 and 8

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)  

This week, dedicate more time to studying and focus on staying ahead. Even if there is an assignment that is not due for a while, it's a good idea to jump on it and get a head start. Work can pile up quickly, so make sure to take everything as it comes rather than attempting to cram it all in at once. 

Mercury is moving into Virgo, which is going to help you with any potential or budding romances. Love is in the air, so embrace it and allow yourself to get out there and make connections with others that are looking for the same commitment as you.  

Lucky numbers: 6 and 9

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)  

This week, you may feel overwhelmed with the opportunities that are presented to you. All of the attention you are receiving may seem chaotic, but it is all deserved. Consider the options given to you and make sure not to exhaust yourself with every single one. Even with all the recognition, it is best to recharge this week in order to prevent burnout.

Mercury is in Virgo which means you will feel vulnerable during this week. Let the people that are close to you know how special they are and what they mean to you. This sentiment is just what you need to feel at ease and have a clear state of mind. 

Lucky numbers: 7 and 9 

Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20) 

This week is the time to embrace your intuitive nature and put focus towards your aspirations. If there is something you have always wanted to do but haven't had the time, take this opportunity to look into new interests. You may find that they pertain to your studies and your degree plan, which will help you become a better student overall. 

Mercury will be in Virgo which means you should be more innovative with your work and more creative overall. Thinking this way will be helpful, whether it is dealing with personal problems or people in your circle.

Lucky numbers: 3 and 7  

Editor's Note: The dates for the star signs are from Ten Thousand Villages.

Edited by Claire van Doren, Sadie Buggle and Caera Learmonth.

Reach the reporter at sigarci8@asu.edu 

×