ECHO FROM THE STARS: WEEKLY HOROSCOPE NOV. 7

Weekly horoscope for ASU students to help reveal what is in store for the star signs

echo-pisces-horoscope-kubasko.jpg

For all of our astrology lovers, The Echo is diving into how the stars align each week.

As we enter the second week of November, celestial energies inspire our academic journey, creating a captivating atmosphere across ASU campuses. The stars illuminate our path as we embark on an exciting exploration of knowledge and learning.

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

This week, your vibrant energy and confidence will shine. In your studies, welcome your bold ideas and be open to feedback. Use your self-confidence and leadership abilities wisely, but control impulsive actions. 

In your romantic life, anticipate exciting moments with your irresistible charm. Your magnetism is hard to resist, so stay open to love and expect some sparks.

There are chances for increased finances, but be careful with spending. Make sure to focus on your health to keep your lively energy.

Book: Detransition, Baby by Torrey Peters

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

This week, focus on taking care of yourself. You'll realize that staying healthy can be enjoyable, not a burden. As fall flourishes, try new recipes with exciting ingredients and mix up your exercise routines.

Set a daily activity goal for yourself, and think about teaming up with a workout partner to make exercising more fun and keep each other on track. It's not about keeping the exact same pace; the key is to stay motivated. This month, prioritize self-care by scheduling medical checkups and embracing an active and healthy lifestyle. 

Book: The Garden of Broken Things by Francesca Momplaisir

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

This week, your love life is set to blossom. With Venus returning to Libra, your fifth house of passion, you'll exude irresistible charm. If you're single, you won't need to go far to attract romantic possibilities. Don't hesitate to reveal your genuine feelings and move from online connections to in-person meetings.

In this phase, embrace your natural allure and deep emotional connections. Share your feelings openly and create memorable moments with friends and loved ones. It's a time to let your romantic interests be known and embrace the passionate energy in the air.

Book: The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

This week, it's all about finding comfort and recharging your energy. Venus entering Libra and your fourth house begins your cozy autumn. Use this time to relax and get ready for the upcoming holiday season. Don't forget to spend quality time with your close circle, as they'll be eager to be in your company.

You could get the urge to spruce up your place, but take it slow and start by picking one spot to improve. For you, making a cozy and balanced home is more than just a pastime – it's a lifestyle. If you have a solid plan for a DIY project, do some research and bring it to life using suitable materials.

Book: A Killer Sundae by Abby Collette 

Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22)

This week, embrace creative self-expression as Venus enters your third house on Wednesday. Your interactions and partnerships will overflow with energy and potential. Leverage your confidence, leadership and imagination for impactful collaborations.

If you've been working on shaping your identity and showcasing your unique qualities, it's a great time to share your ideas with local student clubs and campus groups. 

While Venus is associated with romance, single Leos may find it enjoyable to keep things casual during this period. For those in committed relationships, reviving the spark can start with engaging conversations. 

Book: Shrines of Gaiety by Kate Atkinson

Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sep. 22)

This week, the universe has a unique plan just for you. You'll feel in tune with the natural flow of things as if you're on a journey to learn more about yourself and focus on self growth. Keep an eye out for new opportunities that might show up unexpectedly. Don't be afraid to pursue them, and remember to trust your own instincts.

This week, your love life is heating up with the stars aligning for romance. If you have a partner, don't shy away from expressing your feelings openly. If you're single, keep an eye out for potential serious relationships. Regarding your studies or job, don't be afraid to take bold steps forward.

Book: I Didn't Do the Thing Today by Madeleine Dore

Libra (Sep. 23 - Oct. 22)

This week, get ready for a personal glow-up! Venus embarks on the annual journey through Libra, your self-empowered first house. This cycle is all about reconnecting with your innate style and unique charm. You are your best muse when it comes to beauty and grace, so take that extra time in the morning for self-adornment and let your radiance shine.

This week, embrace your confidence and vitality. With Venus in Libra, your love life shines. Seek those who captivate both your mind and heart. If you're in a relationship, give your partner extra attention and live in the moment where magic occurs.

Book: The Great Stewardess Rebellion by Nell McShane Wulfhart

Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21)  

This week, embrace your vivid imagination as Venus enters your twelfth house. Open up to new and intriguing people, but stay grounded to spot potential red flags. Seek a partner who matches your present self and if you already have a partner, deepen your bond through meaningful activities.

As the week progresses, your attention turns to your finances as Mercury enters your second house. Rely on your instincts and create a strategy to improve your financial situation. Keep your budget in check to avoid overspending and focus on cultivating relationships to ensure long-term success. Don't forget to show gratitude to your support system, as they play a crucial role in enhancing your achievements.

Book: Chronicles from the Land of the Happiest People on Earth by Wole Soyinka

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)

This week, your social life is spotlighted as Venus enters your eleventh house. You'll become a magnet for new connections and friendships, whether in person or online. Attend meetings and engage in social interactions, as exciting developments may arise. It's also an excellent time to explore new digital horizons, like trying out a dating app or connecting with people spontaneously.

Mercury in your sign boosts your communication skills. It's your chance to express your ideas, but remember to be tactful in your communication. Over the weekend, be careful not to overextend yourself or interfere in others' lives, as Mars and Uranus highlight the line between helping and enabling. 

Book: Please Don't Sit on My Bed in Your Outside Clothes by Phoebe Robinson

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)  

This week, your attention shifts to your education as Venus enters your tenth house. It's an ideal time to connect with peers, professors and potential clubs. Keep an open mind and consider participating in team-building activities, as these connections can significantly influence your future career.

As Mercury shifts to Sagittarius, it's a perfect moment to reconnect with your inner self. Try meditation or journaling to boost concentration, reduce stress and increase your happiness. Feel free to express your true self, but avoid overextending yourself in your creative pursuits and social life.

Book: Moon Witch, Spider King by Marlon James

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)  

This week, an adventurous spirit infuses your approach to love and passion as Venus graces your ninth house. Embrace novelty and creativity in your romantic life, and don't hesitate to embark on spontaneous journeys, solo or with a partner. Venus invites you to experiment and expand your social circle.

With Mercury in Sagittarius, your social life blooms both in-person and online. Get ready for creative ideas and opportunities. Collaborate with like-minded individuals to expand your horizons. Engage in deeper conversations and enjoy the company of new acquaintances, whether for education or leisure. Embrace a more vibrant social landscape during this period.

Book: This Might Hurt by Stephanie Wrobel

Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20)  

This week, brace yourself for an exciting twist in your love life as Venus enters your eighth house. You might find your fantasies taking you on a thrilling journey. However, it's crucial to balance these exciting adventures with your academic commitments. While daydreams might capture your attention, remember that genuine, meaningful connections offer the most satisfaction.

As Mercury enters your tenth house on Friday, your focus shifts to professional success. You'll have the energy and clarity to see projects through to completion. Collaborations may spring from casual conversations, so keep your 2024 goals and resolutions in mind. 

Book: Stay True by Brittany Goss

Edited by Claire van Doren, Sadie Buggle and Caera Learmonth.

Editor’s Note: The dates for the star signs are from Ten Thousand Villages.

Reach the reporter at asvargo@asu.edu and follow @asvargo on X.

×