ECHO FROM THE STARS: WEEKLY HOROSCOPE NOV. 28

Weekly horoscope for ASU students to help reveal what is in store for the star signs as the semester comes to an end

echo-aries-horoscope-kubasko.jpg

For all of our astrology lovers, The Echo is diving into how the stars align each week.

As we enter the home stretch of the semester with only a week of classes remaining, the cosmic energies persist in shaping our academic pursuits. Let's delve into the celestial predictions for each zodiac sign during this crucial phase of the educational journey.

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

This week, the cosmic energy is here to aid in navigating the academic home stretch. A full moon in Gemini on Monday prompts collaboration — join forces with a like-minded peer to create a dynamic duo, perhaps in a business project or creative endeavor. Consider this partnership's potential, whether with a friend, coworker or sibling. 

Mercury's shift into Capricorn on Friday urges caution in taking on end-of-the-year tasks, as retrograde challenges may bring logistical difficulties. Focus on family during the holiday season and fostering meaningful connections. Watch out for power struggles and work on defusing tension rather than engaging in debates. 

Winter activity: Set up festive decorations

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

This week, harness the cosmic vibes for a practical approach to life's challenges. The Gemini full moon on Monday urges you to tackle financial matters, ensuring a stress-free holiday season. Take advantage of positive work developments, even if they won't fully manifest until early 2024. Embrace the holiday spirit by fostering traditions with friends or family. 

Dec. 3 will be a great day for travel as Mercury and Pluto will ignite your curiosity. It might be a good idea to plan a pre-holiday getaway. Even during the holiday season, stay open to breaking routines because personal growth is essential. Making sacrifices now could lead to significant advancements, whether that is learning a new skill or developing a business plan.

Winter activity: Decorate holiday cookies

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

This week, get ready for a cosmic glow-up! The full moon on Monday is your time to shine, encouraging authenticity and embracing your uniqueness. Take a breather from the TikTok scroll and tap into your inner self through meditation or journaling.

Starting from Dec. 1, intimacy will become more significant as Mercury aligns with Pluto. This is a great time to strengthen your connections with loved ones, but be mindful as Mercury will be in retrograde on Dec. 13. It's important to express your desires openly and avoid jealousy. On Dec. 3, you must balance keeping secrets and revealing things as Pluto challenges Venus.

Winter activity: Build a gingerbread house

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

If you're feeling weighed down by something or someone this week, it's time to let go! The full moon on Monday in your twelfth house encourages shedding what no longer serves you — a draining job, a toxic friendship or self-limiting beliefs. Embrace change and negotiate better terms for yourself if walking away isn't an option. 

Relationships take center stage on Dec. 1 as Mercury enters Capricorn. Seize collaborative opportunities, but finalize agreements before Mercury goes retrograde on Dec. 13 and try to handle conflicts before then. On Dec. 3, make sure to spend time with those who uplift you. 

Winter activity: Holiday movie marathon

Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22)

The Gemini full moon on Monday is your cosmic spotlight on friendship dynamics in your eleventh house. Look at your crew and ensure their habits align with your ambitious goals. Collaborate with innovative minds while watching out for unreliable influences. Celebrate progress with your current squad, and if you need fresh talent, now is a good time to scout.

From Dec. 1, Mercury will move into Capricorn and direct you toward serving and healing others. It's crucial to balance your humanitarian missions with self-care during this time, especially as Mercury will retrograde from Dec. 13. This Sunday, stay focused on details and navigate any distractions with grace.

Winter activity: Creating a holiday music playlist

Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sep. 22)

Thanks to the Gemini full moon on Monday of this week, you can expect to achieve success. It will shine a light on the hard work you've put in over the past few months. That goal you've been working towards since the summer is now within reach, and you could achieve it within the next two weeks. Make sure to shine at holiday parties and remember their potential to be excellent networking opportunities.

Mercury will move into Capricorn from Dec. 1 to 23, adding a touch of holiday glam and fun to your life. However, be cautious, as drama might sneak in while Mercury is in retrograde from Dec. 13 to Jan. 1. It's important to stay on top of those awkward conversations.

Winter activity: Work with a charity event

Libra (Sep. 23 - Oct. 22)

The full moon in Gemini on Monday is your cue for a spontaneous pre-holiday adventure. Whether it's a quick road trip or a weekend getaway, embrace the electrifying energy. Mercury shifts into your nesting zone from Dec. 1 to 23, setting the stage for holiday gatherings. However, brace yourself for a three-week Mercury retrograde from Dec. 13 to Jan. 1, urging you to avoid overcommitting. 

On Sunday, you must channel your inner diplomat to resolve potential conflicts. However, it is essential to remain calm and composed, especially when dealing with brewing issues. The planetary alignment of Venus and Pluto may create a tense atmosphere, making it necessary to establish clear boundaries without overreacting. If you plan to host a holiday gathering, remember to prioritize self-care and balance it with hosting responsibilities. 

Winter activity: Host a holiday party

Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21) 

This week, get ready for a cosmic show! The full moon in Gemini on Monday brings all eyes to your eighth house of mystery and allure. This lunar spectacle turns you into a captivating force, making it an ideal time for profound connections. Couples, take a break from the hustle; downtime together is your secret weapon.

Conversely, your Scorpio mojo might be in slow-mo if you've been stuck in a routine. Hit the gym or the yoga mat to revive that siren energy. From Dec. 1 to 23,  Mercury amps up your communication game. Embrace new connections and explore common ground, but beware of oversharing after Dec. 13. On Dec. 3, Venus and Pluto encourage you to not rush decisions — sleep on things and take your time.

Winter activity: Have an outdoor photoshoot

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)

This Monday's full moon in Gemini lights up your partnership house, urging you to sit at the negotiating table. It's a seal-the-deal vibe, transforming solo ventures into dynamic duets. But beware of the Gemini moon's duplicity — hidden motives may lurk. Take a couple of weeks to dig deep and ensure compatibility in values and lifestyles. 

Singles, it's mistletoe season — be proactive at holiday parties or on dating apps. Coupled Sagittarians, explore exciting ways to evolve your status. From Dec. 1 to 23, Mercury in Capricorn boosts your communication skills; connect strategically and road-test your genius ideas. However, watch for oversharing post-Dec. 13. On Dec. 3, resist peer pressure and stay true to your values.

Winter activity: Take an outdoor adventure

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19) 

This week, get ready for some holiday hacks! The full moon in Gemini on Monday will be your ally in efficiency, helping you streamline tasks and prioritize self-care. Take time to reflect on your top three priorities and give them an extra polish. Don't forget to showcase your efforts to decision-makers.

Friday brings Mercury to your sign until Dec. 23, boosting your charm. Unleash your wild side selectively, embracing high fashion and originality. Embrace Mercury's analytical influence by diving into personal projects or writing your memoir. Beware of competitive urges on Dec. 3; winning at any cost may jeopardize essential alliances. 

Winter activity: Try making homemade eggnog

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)  

This Monday's full moon in Gemini is your cue to shine in the spotlight. Embrace your flamboyance, spread the word and don't wait for someone to call you up — self-promote! Focus on your value to others, making self-promotion feel less selfish. When it comes to romantic relationships, this lunar boost could mark a milestone, either soaring with a new connection or gracefully ending a lackluster one. Remember, maintaining self-respect is vital.

As Mercury moves into Capricorn, it begins 60 days of introspection. During this time, it is essential to fully embrace your emotions, practice self-compassion and explore your spirituality. This Sunday, take a moment to relax and recharge by treating yourself to a massage, practicing yoga or simply taking some much-needed downtime. 

Winter activity: Make paper snowflakes

Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20)

This week, brace yourselves for a cosmic academic awakening! This Monday's Gemini full moon beams into your domesticity corner, urging a serene overhaul of your living space. Whether it's redecorating or contemplating a move, put effort into transforming your surroundings into a peaceful haven. 

Amidst holiday chaos, connect with your inner circle for intimate gatherings — quality over quantity. On Friday, Mercury's move into Capricorn elevates your social standing until Dec. 23. Balancing work and play, seize networking opportunities and enjoy spontaneous connections. As your popularity soars, maintain boundaries, especially during the retrograde from Dec. 13 to Jan. 1. Embrace the social whirlwind, but discern wisely. Sunday's Venus-Pluto encounter may blur friendship lines, so tread carefully to avoid unintentional complications.   

Winter activity: Ice skating

Edited by Claire van Doren, Sadie Buggle and Grace Copperthite.

Editor’s Note: The dates for the star signs are from Ten Thousand Villages.

Reach the reporter at asvargo@asu.edu and follow @asvargo on X.

×