Echo from the stars: Weekly horoscope March 18

Smell your way through the scents of spring this equinox and see what the stars' forecast is for your zodiac this week

echo-taurus-horoscope-kubasko.jpg

For all of our astrology lovers, The Echo is diving into how the stars align each week.

March is halfway done, and students are officially chugging toward the school finish line. See what the stars have in store for you this semester and find the perfect scent to match your life path this week.

Aries (March 21-April 29)

Happy almost-birthday season! On Tuesday, the sun is entering your star sign, marking the spring equinox and the astrological new year. As Mars moves into Pisces, you might feel a lack of motivation. Drink an extra coffee during your study session and try to embrace your creative side, which will be your saving grace this week. 

Scent of the week: Light a peppermint and eucalyptus scented candle to boost creativity and focus.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) 

Mercury is about to go into retrograde at the end of the month, and with this, you might have a crisis over whether your hard work is even worth it. But trust the process and keep a positive outlook – that job you applied for might be coming your way, and that test you studied for might just come back with a magical A. 

Scent of the week: Take a stroll to Lotions and Potions on Mill Avenue and grab some orange blossom cologne. The scent of orange blossom can represent wealth and abundance, which is the perfect way to describe this upcoming week. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

The start of Aries season invites you to confront what is bothering you, which sometimes can mean communicating with people you need to forgive. Communication is key to understanding others – but make sure you know what to say going into conversations, as Mercury can mess with your judgment. 

Scent of the week: Use eucalyptus essential oil on your pulse points, which will help you clear your mind and think straight. 

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

When the sun enters Aries and begins the season, remember to tell your loved ones how much you care;  a week from now, the Libra eclipse will cause insecurities amongst everyone. Text your partner about how amazing they are, and stay genuine with your interactions!

Scent of the week: Light a jasmine-scented candle. Jasmine blossoms are known to represent love and romance, so who knows! Maybe the smell of your room might make your failed Hinge talking stage come sprinting back.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

The beginning of the Aries season calls you to take charge of your relationships and communicate what you truly want. As Mars moves into Pisces, you'll be reminded of how important it is to stay loyal and how your romantic choices affect your own well-being. So don't flake on your dining hall date with your roommate for the tenth time! 

Scent of the week: Treat yourself to a shower with some lavender soap to cap off the day, as lavender symbolizes loyalty and induces relaxation.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)

Toward the end of this week, Mars will enter Pisces, which will encourage you to advocate for yourself and your worth. Yes, this is your sign to tell your professor that 89.99% is beyond unfair. This shift will also give you the urge to make changes, but remember life and the relationships you have can't be perfect. 

Scent of the week: Light an invigorating limoncello scented candle that will uplift you and remind you that hard work is important, but happiness should be a priority.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)

The sun's shift to Aries calls you to find balance within your relationships. Make sure that you equally give and demand attention. Additionally, Mars in Pisces will call you to let go of guilt in relationships. Forgiving yourself is the only way toward a healthy relationship.

Scent of the week: Light a chakra candle with the sweet scent of orange to help you find balance.

@jackieaina and find @forvrmood candles at your local @sephora 😍 #candlecare #candletools #candlemaintenance ♬ dear katara - L.Dre

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

The start of Aries season is going to fuel your passion, but as Mercury retrograde creeps closer, be sure to face your conflicts with others carefully. Mars moving into Pisces will give you more authority and independence – but use these gifts carefully. 

Scent of the week: Focus on yourself and keep negative people out of your space with the help of an aura cleanser mist

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)

When Aries season starts, your goal is to remember what you are grateful for. Embrace the side of you that makes you the most happy, because your best self is found when you're delusionally joyful — but not too delusional, as the sometimes-chaotic lunar eclipse in Libra is set to happen next Monday. This is a sign to take a dating app cleanse and focus on the people you already have in front of you!

Scent of the week: Enjoy a bath with the uplifting scent of patchouli orange soap, and the sweet smell of citrus will help keep your happiness (and sanity).

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

The beginning of the Aries season will make you feel more ambitious and push you to achieve your goals. But as Mars enters Pisces, you will find yourself re-evaluating your relationships. It is OK to let go of people who are fake if that's the trick to surrounding yourself with people who are loving and caring.

Scent of the week: Light a candle with notes of coconut, shea and sweet almond to remind you of those who make you feel sweet.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)

Recognize the wealth you already have, even if it comes in the form of support. The eclipse will try to threaten your balance, but you'll be okay if you remember to stay relaxed. When Mars enters Pisces, the anger you've been bottling up might finally come out. Recognize the patterns that lead to this irritation, and you will stay zen. 

Scent of the week: Put lavender oil on your pulse points to smell divine and feel calm!

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)

Your season ends this week, but the transition into the fire sign will give you a boost of confidence and call you to focus on your own liberation.Think about what you're already doing well, but don't be afraid to think of where there might be room to improve. As Mars enters Pisces, your hidden desires and emotions will resurface; embrace them and turn them into reality.

Scent of the week: Use some blood orange soap in your shower tonight. Blood orange symbolized power and status in medieval times.

Edited by Sophia Braccio, Sadie Buggle and Caera Learmonth.

Editor’s Note: The dates for the star signs are from Ten Thousand Villages.

Reach the reporter at ebmosier@asu.edu and follow @eleribmosier on X.

Like The State Press on Facebook and follow @statepress on X.

×