j.Bauer-Lefler

Freshman David Sills, in at wide receiver, makes the catch and crosses the goal line amid defensive pressure to score WVU's final touchdown during the 2016 Motel 6 Cactus Bowl. The Mountaineers wins over ASU 43 - 42 at Chase Field in Phoenix, AZ.
Freshman David Sills, in at wide receiver, makes the catch and crosses the goal line amid defensive pressure to score WVU's final touchdown during the 2016 Motel 6 Cactus Bowl. The Mountaineers wins over ASU 43 - 42 at Chase Field in Phoenix, AZ.
Freshman David Sills, in at wide receiver, makes the catch and crosses the goal line amid defensive pressure to score WVU's final touchdown during the 2016 Motel 6 Cactus Bowl. The Mountaineers wins over ASU 43 - 42 at Chase Field in Phoenix, AZ.
Freshman David Sills, in at wide receiver,  scores WVU's final touchdown during the 2016 Motel 6 Cactus Bowl. The Mountaineers wins over ASU 43 - 42 at Chase Field in Phoenix, AZ.
Paratroopers deliver the game ball and flag before the Motel 6 Cactus Bowl at Chase Field in Phoenix Arizona. (J. Bauer-Leffler/The State Press)
Vemma

More media »

×