Jennifer Bauer-Leffler

Dr. Joseph Felice's and the ensemble from ASU's popular Rock Band course performs at their end-of-semester concert at Maricopa Community College in Mesa, Arizona, on Dec. 6, 2013.
The Arizona State Senate building pictured March 23, 2016, in downtown Phoenix.
Kassidy Jump serves  the ball during a doubles match-up against the California Bears on  Friday, March 4, 2016, at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe.
Kassidy Jump serves the  ball during a doubles match-up against the California Bears on Friday,  March 4, 2016, at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, AZ.
Monica Vaughn  hits the ball down the fairway at the 2015 Clover Cup at Longbow Golf  Club in Mesa, on March 13, 2015.
Pitcher Ryan Hingst  opens the game against the Arizona  Diamondbacks in the exhibition match-up at Salt River Fields at Talking  Stick Resort on March 3, 2015, in Scottsdale.
Ebony Panoho returns the  serve during the match-up against the California Bears on Friday, March  4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe.  
Sun Devil Senior Josh DaSilveira and  Chili Sabin from Boise State wrestle in a match on Sunday, Nov. 21, 2015, at the Wells Fargo  Arena in Tempe.
Defenders on the ASU football team warm up during practice outside the Verde Dickey Dome on March 18, 2016.

More media »

×