Jennifer Bauer-Leffler

Recent media:

Dr. Joseph Felice's and the ensemble from ASU's popular Rock Band course performs at their end-of-semester concert at Maricopa Community College in Mesa, Arizona, on Dec. 6, 2013.

The Arizona State Senate building pictured March 23, 2016, in downtown Phoenix.

Kassidy Jump serves the ball during a doubles match-up against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016, at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe.

Kassidy Jump serves the ball during a doubles match-up against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016, at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, AZ.

Monica Vaughn hits the ball down the fairway at the 2015 Clover Cup at Longbow Golf Club in Mesa, on March 13, 2015.

Pitcher Ryan Hingst opens the game against the Arizona Diamondbacks in the exhibition match-up at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick Resort on March 3, 2015, in Scottsdale.

Ebony Panoho returns the serve during the match-up against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe.  

Sun Devil Senior Josh DaSilveira and Chili Sabin from Boise State wrestle in a match on Sunday, Nov. 21, 2015, at the Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe.

Defenders on the ASU football team warm up during practice outside the Verde Dickey Dome on March 18, 2016.

The Sun Devils gymnastics team gathers for a moment of support for one another before the beam event at the match-up between the Sun Devils and the California Golden Bears on Monday, February 15, 2016 at Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, AZ.

Senior Guard Elisha Davis jumps to score against the Florida State Seminoles during a game on Monday, Dec. 21, 2015, at the Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe.

Desirae Krawczyk and Stephanie Vlad celebrate with a fist bump during the match-up against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016, at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, AZ.

Freshman  Ryan Lillard watches for the chance to steal second base in a pre-season exhibition game against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick Resort in North Scottsdale, AZ.

Senior Desirae Krawczyk continues the rally during the match against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, Ariz.

Senior Ebony Panoho returns the serve during the match against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, Ariz.

Junior Alex Osborne prepares a hard return during her single round against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, Ariz.

Junior Alex Osborne returns the ball during the match-up against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, Ariz.

×

This website uses cookies to make your expierence better and easier. By using this website you consent to our use of cookies. For more information, please see our Cookie Policy.