Kristin Millie Salazar

kpsalaza@asu.edu

Recent media:

abort_texas.png

The deputizing of citizens makes the entire state hostile to most seeking an abortion. Illustration published on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021.

Salazar_Moulton_99_OFBan.png

After a wave of press mania and online backlash, OnlyFans reversed its ban of sexually explicit content from its platform. Illustration originally published Saturday, Sept. 11, 2021.

Priest_831_USGvacancy.png

Undergraduate Student Government has over two dozen vacancies in the Senate after struggling to find candidates last semester. Illustration originally published Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021.

Salazar_Tenore_210

"Standardized testing puts more pressure on students and is not a reliable measure of intelligence, often having performance gaps between genders and race not reflected in class." Illustration published on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2021.

salazar_ClimateGraphic

“If you grant the reality of climate change, the entire libertarian agenda, which is to minimize the role of government, gets blown apart." Illustration published on Wednesday, April 21, 2021.

salazar_ClimateGif

“They were in the business of poking holes and doing whatever they could to make the point which reflected their own beliefs." Illustration published on Wednesday, April 21, 2021.

salazar_kenoun_415

"Side by side comparison of Taylor Swift's original and 'Taylor's version' of her 'Fearless' album cover. Taylor has changed since 'Fearless' and so has her audience." Illustration published on Thursday, April 15, 2021.

salazar_kalale_331

"The rates of graduate school enrollment has increased, possibly due to the affects of Covid-19 on higher education." Illustration published Wednesday, March 31, 2021.

salazar_delgado_325_theaters

"Singers, musicians, and dancers in theater are coming together to create performances through zoom and other digital spaces." Illustration published Thursday, March 25, 2021.

Salazar_Tenore_317_ASUsync

"ASU Sync was previously upheld as innovative and the future of education, but ASU is now getting rid of it and tossing it in the trash." Illustration published on Sunday, March 21, 2021.

×

This website uses cookies to make your expierence better and easier. By using this website you consent to our use of cookies. For more information, please see our Cookie Policy.