Stefan Modrich

Recent media:

ristic_dunk

Arizona sophomore center Dusan Ristic dunks for two of his 16 total points during the second half of a 99-61 win over ASU on Wednesday, Feb. 17 at the McKale Center in Tucson.

Obinna_Oleka_ASU_Arizona_Basketball

ASU junior forward Obinna Oleka drives to the rim as Arizona senior center Kaleb Tarczewski attempts to block his shot. The Wildcats topped the Sun Devils 99-61 on Wednesday, Feb. 17 at the McKale Center in Tucson.

Junior infielder Colby Woodmansee swings while on-deck during the Maroon and Gold scrimmage on Saturday, Feb. 13, 2016, in the Phoenix Municipal Stadium.

ASU freshman goaltender Ryland Pashovitz deflects a shot from Yale junior forward John Hayden in ASU hockey’s 4-0 loss to Yale in the Desert Hockey Classic on Friday, Jan. 8 at Gila River Arena in Glendale.

kentucky_asu_mens_basketball

Sophomore guard Kodi Justice attempts to drive past freshman guard Jamal Murray in the second half of ASU men’s basketball’s 72-58 loss to No. 5 Kentucky on Saturday, Dec. 12 at Rupp Arena in Lexington, Ky.

kentucky_asu_mens_basketball

×

This website uses cookies to make your expierence better and easier. By using this website you consent to our use of cookies. For more information, please see our Cookie Policy.