Sun Devil Athletics

Recent media:

turner-washington

ASU redshirt junior thrower Turner Washington practices shot put at Sun Angel Stadium in Tempe, Arizona on Jan. 10, 2021.

Fulcher Port

Former ASU football safety David Fulcher (7) poses for a photo on an unknown date at Sun Devils Stadium in Tempe. Fulcher is set to be inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame. 

Offense.JPG

ASU redshirt junior quarterback Dillion Sterling-Cole (15) scrambles during ASU's 49-7 win over UTSA at Sun Devil Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 1, 2019.

Sun Devil hockey players perform calisthenics in the parking lot of a hotel in Boston, Massachusetts while on the road.

ASU women's tennis junior transfer Kelly Anderson returns a serve during practice at the Whitman Tennis Center. 

Olivia Mehaffey is pictured practicing her swing. 

ASU senior distance runner, Bernie Montoya, sprints toward the finish line during the 2015 Pac-12 Track and Field Championships at the University of Washington.

Jenna Maack runs in the 10,000 meter race on Saturday, April 2, at Cobb Track and Angell Field in Palo Alto, CA. She finished with a time of 34:58.93.

Kianna Ibis attempts a shot against tenth-seed Cal in the first round of the Pac-12 tournament on Friday, March 4, 2016 at Key Arena in Seattle, Washington. Second-seed ASU women's basketball lost 75-64. Photo courtesy of Sun Devil Athletics.

×

This website uses cookies to make your expierence better and easier. By using this website you consent to our use of cookies. For more information, please see our Cookie Policy.