ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

An unknown person or persons committed theft Monday between 8 and 8:15 p.m. by stealing a laptop from the Hayden Library on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The computer belonged to a 22-year-old undergraduate man and was estimated to be worth $1,200, police reported.

There are no suspects at this time, police reported.

An unknown person or persons committed theft Monday between 3 and 3:05 p.m. by stealing an iPhone from the Vista del Sol residential complex on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The phone, which belonged to a 19-year-old undergraduate woman, was taken from the woman’s apartment and was estimated to be worth $1,200, police reported.

There are no leads, witnesses or suspects at this time, police reported.

A 21-year-old male undergraduate was arrested Sunday around 12:30 a.m.  at the South Desert Village residential complex on the Polytechnic campus on suspicion of criminal damage with intent to deface or damage property, according to a police report.

The man allegedly broke a master bathroom window, which was estimated to be worth around $350, according to a police report.

An 18-year-old undergraduate woman was arrested Saturday around 3:20 a.m. at the Hassayampa Academic Village residential complex on the Tempe campus on suspicion of assault, according to a police report.

A police investigation revealed that the woman punched an 18-year-old undergraduate man on the right side of his face with a closed fist, according to a report.

The victim chose not to prosecute but reported the incident to university administration for possible discipline, police reported.

An unknown person or persons fled the scene of a car accident sometime between 8 a.m. Feb. 24 and 7:30 a.m. March 1, according to a police report.

The accident involved a government vehicle, which sustained an estimated $600 worth of damage, but the location of the accident was unknown, police reported.

Reports compiled by Nicholas Palomino Mendoza. Reach the reporter at npmendo@asu.edu

×