Instagram has taken over many of our lives. Whether you're into Instagram or not, we all have that friend still constantly blowing up our feed. Aren't you tired of seeing the same old posts? Haven't we all seen enough of the sunsets, the delicious meals or "Look at how much better my life is than yours" posts?

The animals of Instagram have taken over and it's probably the cutest thing that has ever happened. I've done my research, and though it was difficult, I have compiled a list of this week's cutest, must-follow animals of Instagram.

1. @barkleysircharles

Sir Charles Barkley is a little French bulldog that is Insta-famous! But he earns his followers because of how cute he is! He often dresses up in the most adorable little outfits. And as if that wasn't cute enough, he likes to take naps on his back and has therefore coined the hashtag, #upsidedownTuesday.

2. @dorthosaurus

A photo posted by Dorothy Pug (@dorthosaurus) on

Dorothy, also known as Dorthosaurus, is a hairless pug. Yes, you read that right. I have never seen anything like her. She is both intriguing and adorable. But my personal favorite part about her account is that she features the hashtag, #StupidHuman, where she expresses herself and her thoughts toward her owner. Follow her, and I promise you'll get a good laugh.

3. @tunameltsmyheart

If you haven't encountered Tuna on social media yet, then boy am I glad you're reading this right now. Tuna is a “chiweenie” who makes an overbite and a shriveled neck the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Sometimes he even gets a little fancy and wears a bow-tie. He definitely deserves to be on this week's list.

4. @mensweardog

A photo posted by Menswear Dog (@mensweardog) on

If you follow cute animal accounts and fashion accounts on Instagram, then I have the perfect account for you. This dog is known for his great fashion sense. Who doesn't like seeing dogs dressed in cute outfits? If dogs were allowed on the cover of GQ magazine, this canine would be on the cover of every issue.

5. @harlowandsage

This Instagram originally featured the dynamic duo Harlow and Sage. But I'm so glad that Indiana and Reese were added into the equation. Although Sage is no longer featured, Harlow, Reese and Indiana are always posting the most adorable pictures. They all love cuddling together and how could that not melt your heart? This account is 100 percent ultimate cuteness.

Reach the reporter at alexisdominguez94@hotmail.com or follow @alexiadomm on Twitter

Like The State Press on Facebook and follow @statepress on Twitter.

×