Former ASU football quarterback Taylor Kelly goes undrafted in 2015 NFL Draft

Kelly led Sun Devils to three bowl games

Redshirt senior quarterback Taylor Kelly (left) celebrates after the Sun Bowl against Duke, Saturday, Dec. 27, 2014 at Sun Bowl Stadium in El Paso. The Sun Devils defeated the Blue Devils 36-31. (Ben Moffat/The State Press)

Former ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly went undrafted in the 2015 NFL Draft, which was completed Saturday.

Kelly, a three-year starter, led the Sun Devils to three bowl games (posting a 2-1 record) and the first Pac-12 South title in school history.

Kelly had an up-and-down 2014 campaign after injuring his right foot against Colorado, with some fans calling for backup Mike Bercovici to replace Kelly after his string of solid performances.

Kelly threw for 2,114 yards for 22 touchdowns and five interceptions in 10 games in 2014.

Kelly has made 37 starts at ASU, and is the school's all-time leader in total offensive yards with 10,223. He threw for 8,819 yards and 79 touchdowns over his college career.

The 6-foot-2, 210 pound Eagle, Idaho native threw a touchdown pass in all but four starts in his career.

Reach the assistant sports editor at fardaya@asu.edu or follow @fardaya15 on Twitter.

×