It's that time of year again — time for The Underground Organization's only on-campus show, the fifth-annual Clusterfest. 

This year's edition will take place Saturday in ASU's Secret Garden and will feature with the usual lineup of local groups from around Arizona.

So without further ado, here are the ten bands playing Clusterfest V:

Red Tank!

Red Tank! is a Tempe garage-punk act fronted by one of TUF's own founders, Clipper Arnold. The band describes themselves as "dystopian punk for millennial scum," on its Facebook and is well known for its fast-paced, high-energy live shows. The band has been active for about five years.

Red Tank! is slated to start its set at 8:50 p.m.

Twin Ponies

Twin Ponies is an alternative-rock band. The band's music is reminiscent of the early 1990s and takes a lot of influence from the grunge-era, though they also describe the sound on Facebook as "melodic weirdo rock." They have been working with TUF for the past three years.

Twin Ponies will start its set at 8:15 p.m.

Sol Drop

Sol Drop is a three-piece band from Flagstaff. They play a myriad of genres, ranging from punk to funk. The group has been a prominent member of the Flagstaff music scene since its inception last year. The band is fronted by guitar player and vocalist Kathryn Meyers.

Sol Drop will be starting their set at 7:50 p.m.

The Living Receiver

The Living Receiver is a Chandler based three-piece. Their music can be described as experimental. One notable thing about this group is that they are an instrumental group. They have been a band for almost six years now, as the band was formed in September of 2010.

The Living Receiver will be taking the stage at 6:25 p.m.

Not Nearly

Not Nearly is a post-hardcore band from Flagstaff. The band derives some influence from genres such as emo as well as math-rock. It formed in 2013 and has been playing shows ever since becoming prominent members of the Flagstaff music scene.

Not Nearly is slated to begin at 5:50 p.m.

Language Barrier

Language Barrier is a Tucson group. The band began as a pop-up group at a music festival, and describes its music as "sadcore piano-pop from the desert" on Facebook. The band consists of versatile musicians, touting nine different instruments played among four members.

Language Barrier will be starting their set at 5:15 p.m.

Troubled Minds

Troubled Minds is a band from Phoenix. They have been playing their brand of pop-punk for a few years, and have recently released an EP named "Something Worth Saving."

Troubled Minds is slated to begin at 4:40 p.m.

Go Outside

Go Outside is a group which formed through TUF, featuring TUF members and ASU freshmen Nicholas Rennemann and Sinn Munsell. They formed earlier this year.

Go Outside will be starting their set at 4:05 p.m.

The Wood Knots

The Wood Knots are a new group, performing one of their first shows at Clusterfest.

They will be taking the stage at 3:30 p.m.

Mama Butane

Mama Butane is a brand new two-piece from Tempe. They feature TUF member Kenneth Kite. They take influences from bands such as Wavves and Pavement.

Mama Butane will be starting their set at 3 p.m.

Related links:

TUF Talk: Best of Music Venues & Local Bands

Local band Bear State creates toe-tapping lullabies

Reach the reporter at jdarge@asu.edu or follow  @jeffdarge on Twitter.

Like  The State Press on Facebook and follow @statepress on Twitter.

×