ASU vs. USC: By the numbers

A Pac-12 record was broken in Saturday's 41-20 loss to the Trojans

ASU Sun Devils defensive back J'Marcus Rhodes (17) jukes over in an attempt to take down Trojan wide receiver Josh Imatorbhebhe (22) during a game against the USC Trojans in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on Saturday, Oct. 1, 2016.

Field goals needed by ASU senior kicker Zane Gonzalez to match the NCAA's all-time made field goals record. Gonzalez made both of his field goal attempts in the 41-20 loss to USC Saturday and set a Pac-12 record when the 86th of his career sailed through the uprights. 

Total yards gained by USC senior running back Justin Davis in four games played against ASU going back to 2013. In Saturday's 41-20 win, Davis racked up 123 rushing yards and a touchdown, averaging 8.8 yards per carry.

Combined passing yards from redshirt sophomore quarterback Manny Wilkins and redshirt freshman quarterback Brady White. Wilkins left the game at the end of the first half with a lower body injury and returned to the sideline in a walking boot and crutches. 

USC's win probability percentage, as calculated by ESPN, at halftime of Saturday's game. The Sun Devils trailed 27-6 at the half and did not score a touchdown until the 8:37 mark of the fourth quarter. 

Unanswered points scored by USC in the second and third quarters. The Sun Devils were out-gained (in total yardage) 336-59 in that same time period. 

Reach the reporter at smodrich@asu.edu or follow @StefanJModrich on Twitter.

Like State Press Sports on Facebook and follow @statepressport on Twitter.

×