#10

“FCC chairman, Ajit V. Pai, seems to be ignoring the millions of Americans protesting his obliteration of net neutrality” (The Matrix, 1999) Illustration published on Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2017.

#9

“Thanks to FCC chairmen, Ajit V. Pai, net neutrality is on the chopping block. It is your choice to make a call and save it.” (The Matrix, 1999) Illustration published on Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2017.

#8

“Bill Gates shows off his plan to build a smart city near Phoenix.” (E.P.C.O.T. 1966) Illustration published on Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017.

#7

“Beware of who comes to your door with the AmazonKey.” (Home Alone, 1990) Illustration published on Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2017.

#6

“Welcome to Twitter.” (For the Birds, 2000) Illustration published on Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017.

#5

“A disturbing look into Harvey Weinstein’s meetings” (Return of the Jedi, 1983) Illustration published on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017.

#4

“Trump focusing on his true priorities.” (Happy Gilmore, 1996) Illustration published on Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2017.

#3

"Kim Jong Un is a clown made of pure evil." (It, 1990) Illustration published on Sept. 26, 2017.

#2

"NASA retires the the Cassini satellite by crashing it into Saturn." (A Trip to the Moon, 1902) Illustration published on Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017.

#1

"Joel Osteen shows his true wickedness after not letting people take shelter in his mega church during hurricane Harvey." Illustration published on Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017.

Reach the artist at Joseph.Coalter@asu.edu and on Twitter and Instagram at @joeycoalter.

Editor’s note: The opinions presented in this cartoon are the author’s and do not imply any endorsement from The State Press or its editors.

×