Nathan J Fish

Recent articles:

Recent media:

Fans enter Sun Devil Stadium with clear plastic bags during a game against UCLA on Oct. 8, 2016. 

A view of the universe being mapped out during a 3-D presentation is seen from behind two theatre-goers in the Marson Theater on the Tempe Campus on Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2016.

Manny Wilkins ducks the Ducks

ASU redshirt senior quarterback Manny Wilkins Jr. (5) evades a sack against the University of Oregon Ducks in an ASU 31-29 loss in Eugene, Oregon, on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018.

Eno Benjamin carries

ASU sophomore running back Eno Benjamin (3) carries against the University of Oregon Ducks in an ASU 31-29 loss in Eugene, Oregon, on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018.

Manny Wilkins dodges the Ducks

ASU redshirt senior quarterback Manny Wilkins (5) evades a sack against the University of Oregon Ducks in an ASU 31-29 loss in Eugene, Oregon, on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018.

Eno Benjamin braces for a tackle

Manny Wilkins hands off

ASU redshirt senior quarterback Manny Wilkins (5) hands off to sophomore running back Eno Benjamin (3) against the University of Oregon Ducks in an ASU 31-29 loss in Eugene, Oregon, on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018.

Kyle Williams runs the ball

ASU junior wide receiver Kyle Williams (10) receives and runs the ball against the University of Oregon Ducks in an ASU 31-29 loss in Eugene, Oregon, on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018.

Eno Benjamin Carries

ASU sophomore running back Eno Benjamin (3) carries against the University of Oregon Ducks in an ASU 31-29 loss in Eugene, Oregon on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018.

111718 ASU v Oregon-26.jpg

ASU senior quarterback Manny Wilkins Jr. (5) walks to the side lines after a turnover against the University of Oregon Ducks in an ASU 31-29 loss in Eugene, Oregon on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018.

ASU Health-2.jpg

A woman walks past the downtown ASU Health Services office in Phoenix, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2018.

101918 Trump-2.jpg

Trump supporters hold signs at a Make America Great Again rally in Mesa, Arizona, on Friday, Oct. 19, 2018.

Eno Benjamin Runs

ASU sophomore running back Eno Benjamin (3) runs in a game against the USC Trojans in Los Angeles, California, on Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018.

N'Keal Harry Completes a Pass

ASU junior wide receiver N'Keal Harry (1) completes a pass and runs in a game against the USC Trojans in Los Angeles, California, on Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018.

Herm Edwards Smiles

ASU head football coach Herm Edwards stands on the sidelines in a game against the USC Trojans in Los Angeles, California, on Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018.

Herm Edwards On Sidelines