ASU police reported the following incidents Monday:

An 18-year-old male ASU student was arrested Sunday evening at Manzanita Hall and charged with underage drinking.

The suspect was allegedly seen urinating by two students on the grass lawn at the west entrance of the hall.

When asked by police why he was urinating, he reportedly responded that he had to urinate in public because he had to go to the bathroom really badly.

The suspect claimed not to know it was illegal to urinate in public and to drink if one is under 18, police said.

The suspect agreed to a breath test and registered a .274, police said.

An 18-year-old female ASU student reported on Friday afternoon that her football season tickets were stolen near the Sun Card office in the Memorial Union.

The student reportedly left her notebook in the basement of the Memorial Union for an hour. When she returned, her notebook was recovered, but her season tickets were missing, police reported.

Police said there are no suspects at this time.

An 18-year-old male ASU student was arrested Sunday evening at Hassayampa Academic Village and charged with underage drinking.

The suspect was found on the third floor of Hassayampa Village shortly after vomiting on the landing, police said.

A witness said the suspect was attempting to enter a room with his key and vomited in the hallway near the room, according to police reports.

The suspect agreed to a breath test and registered a .143, police said.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Monday:

A 22-year-old transient man was arrested Sunday morning on the 100 block of West Hudson Lane and charged with providing false information to police.

The suspect was reportedly found sleeping in the front yard of a residence. He stated that he had no identification, but was found wearing a hospital wristband, police said.

He said he lied to the hospital about his name, police reported.

A 25-year-old Tempe man was arrested Saturday evening on the 1400 block of East University Drive on a charge of aggravated DUI.

The suspect was stopped for several traffic violations and was driving under the influence, police reported.

The suspect also reportedly had an ignition interlock restriction in his car, which was disabled.

He refused to take a breath test, police said.

A 45-year-old Tempe man was arrested Sunday evening on the 100 block of East El Parque Drive and charged with theft of a means of transportation, displaying fictitious license plates and driving on suspended license.

The police investigation reportedly showed the suspect stole a 1987 Chevy in June 2006.

The car was returned to the victim, police said.

Reports compiled by Jeff Mitchell. Reach the reporter at jeffrey.mitchell@asu.edu

×