ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

Police reported a fight Monday afternoon on the 1200 block of South Rural Road.

The participants of the confrontation were not found, but several items were found in the area where the fight occurred, police reported.

A Chase debit card was found belonging to a female ASU student. Photographs and job application forms were also found in the area, according to police.

Police attempted to contact the student but she was unable to be reached.

A 21-year-old male ASU student was arrested Monday morning at Fifth Street and College Avenue for an outstanding warrant.

The man was detained after a check discovered an outstanding warrant from ASU, police reported.

He was transported to the ASU police department where bond was posted and he was released.

Tempe Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

A 26-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Monday afternoon on the 1300 block of West Southern Road on charges of open container in the car and possession of marijuana.

The man was stopped for a traffic violation, police reported.

During the stop, police discovered an open can of beer and a marijuana cigarette, according to police.

The man was arrested and booked.

A 24-year-old Glendale man was arrested Monday night on the 600 block of South Mill Avenue on charges of assault.

The man reportedly grabbed a bouncer by the shirt and struck him in the face with a closed fist.

Police booked him into Tempe City Jail.

A 20-year-old Flagstaff woman was arrested Monday morning on the 1100 block of East Geneva Drive on charges of extreme DUI, under 21 with liquor in body and under 21 while operating a motor vehicle.

The woman's car reportedly slammed in to two recycle bins.

She fled and eventually passed out in the car with the engine running and was arrested.

Police reported that she refused all tests and was arrested for suspicion of DUI.

A warrant was completed and two vials of blood were drawn, police reported.

She was booked into Tempe City Jail.

Reports were complied by Heather Cutler. Reach the reporter at: heather.cutler@asu.edu.

×