ASU police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• At about 12:35 a.m. Monday an unknown suspect or suspects committed criminal damage by crashing an ASU golf cart into a tree on the Tempe campus, police reported.

Police do not know how the subject or subjects gained access to the cart, according to the police report.

As a result of the crash, the tree was uprooted, police reported.

The estimated damage is $400, according to the police report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• Between 11 and 11:18 p.m. Sunday an unknown suspect or suspects committed criminal vehicle theft and misuse and criminal damage, police reported.

The suspect or suspects stole a golf cart from outside of Murdock Hall at the Tempe campus and crashed it down the stairs of the building, according to the police report.

The estimated damage is unknown at this time, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses, according to the police report.

• Between 2:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Sunday an unknown person or persons stole a golf cart belonging to a 37-year-old ASU Wells Fargo Arena employee, police reported.

The cart was parked at the north gate of Sun Devil Stadium at the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The estimated loss for the maroon and gold cart is $2,000, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

• A 23-year-old male ASU student and a 22-year-old male ASU student were arrested Saturday on suspicion of aggravated assault on a police officer and disorderly conduct, police reported.

The students were apprehended at 500 E. Rio Salado Parkway after causing a public nuisance, according to the police report.

The police report provided no details about the men assaulting a police officer.

Both subjects, who police believe had been drinking, were booked into Tempe City Jail, police reported.

The 23-year-old student was also suspected of possession of a fictitious driver’s license, according to the police report.

• Police are searching for a subject or subjects suspected of committing misconduct involving weapons Thursday at the Polytechnic campus, police reported.

Two bottle bombs were placed in a stairwell in Bell Hall and exploded, according to the police report.

There were no injuries, police reported.

Community assistants in Bell Hall are working with an ASU housing director and police to investigate the incident, according to the police report.

Police have several witnesses but no leads or suspects, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×