ASU police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• Between 11:45 p.m. Oct. 19 and 9 a.m. Oct. 20 an unknown person or persons stole a video camcorder from the Matthews Center on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The estimated loss is $750, according to the police report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• Between Oct. 1 and Oct. 18 an unknown suspect or suspects stole an Iron Horse “Quantum 2” mountain bicycle belonging to a 19-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The bike was outside of the Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences building at the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The estimated loss is $600, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time.

• Between 3:30 and 4:45 p.m. Friday an unknown suspect or suspects stole the backpack of a 19-year-old ASU student, police reported.

The student was using the basketball gym in the Student Recreation Complex at the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The estimated loss is $815, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

• A 22-year-old female ASU alumna reported her green card was stolen from ASU’s Tempe campus, police reported.

The former student said the card was taken between June 24 and July 21, according to the police report.

The woman said the card was taken from her room in Hassayampa Academic Village where she lived during a summer academic program, according to the police report.

The estimated loss is $200, police reported.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• A 23-year-old Tempe man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of aggravated assault against a police officer, disorderly conduct and possessing a fictitious driver’s license, police reported.

The suspect was apprehended on the 500 block of East Rio Salado Parkway, according to the police report.

The man was observed attempting to start a fight with several civilians when a friend pulled him away, police reported.

Officers told the subject to leave the area and he responded by cursing at the officer, according to the police report.

The man then swung at the officer with his closed right fist, police reported.

The officer stepped backward to miss the punch and detained the man, according to the police report.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail and booked, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×