ASU police reported the following incidents Monday:

• An 18-year-old male ASU student and 19-year-old male ASU student were arrested Wednesday on suspicion of assault and third-degree criminal trespassing, police reported.

The students were arrested at the Public Safety Building in connection to an incident that occurred at 1201 S. McAllister Ave. earlier this month, according to the police report.

The victim of the earlier crime was an 18-year-old male ASU student. A male student witness reported the crime, police reported.

Both subjects were cited on the scene and released, according to the police report.

• Between 6 p.m. Oct. 17 and 10:30 p.m. Oct. 19 an unknown suspect or suspects committed criminal burglary from an 18-year-old male ASU student’s car, police reported.

The suspect or suspects stole four rims off of the vehicle, according to the police report.

The vehicle was parked in Lot 59 North at the time of the theft, police reported.

The estimated loss is $1,000, according to the police report.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to the police report.

• Between 6:15 and 7:15 p.m. an unknown person or persons stole multiple items from the backpack of an 18-year-old male ASU student, police report.

The student fell asleep while riding the shuttle from the Tempe campus to the West campus, according to the police report.

The suspect or suspects removed several personal items from the bag while the owner was asleep, police reported.

The estimated loss is $451, according to the police report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Monday:

• A 23-year-old transient man was arrested Friday on suspicion of robbery and third-degree burglary, police reported.

The man was apprehended at East Broadway Road and South 40th Street in Phoenix, according to the police reported.

Investigation revealed the subject entered Quik Mart at 666 W. Broadway Road and removed a case of Bud Light beer from a shelf, police reported.

The suspect then proceeded to leave the store quickly without paying, according to the police report.

A store clerk confronted the man outside the store with a Taser, police reported.

The suspect then said, “If you shoot me with that Taser, I’ll shoot you with a gun,” according to the police report.

He then pointed a black handgun at the clerk, police reported.

The man and an accomplice fled by vehicle until stopped later Friday afternoon by police, according to the police report.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail and booked, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×