ASU police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• An 18-year-old male ASU student was arrested Thursday on suspicion of public urination and being a public nuisance, police reported.

The suspect was apprehended at 430 E. University Drive, according to the police report.

The student was issued a citation at the scene and released, police reported.

• Between 10:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. Oct. 7 an unknown person or persons committed criminal theft of a 23-year-old ASU student’s property, police reported.

Several personal items and identification items belonging to the student were removed from the Goldwater Center Building on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The estimated loss is $800, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• A 20-year-old Scottsdale man was arrested Monday on suspicion of theft of a credit card, fraudulent use of a credit card and forgery of a credit card, police reported.

The man was apprehended at 5000 S. Arizona Mills Circle, inside of the Arizona Mills Mall, according to the police report.

Investigation revealed the suspect took a Wells Fargo Visa card off of the ground and used it to make a $24.85 purchase at Smart Scrubs and a $5 purchase at Burger King, police reported.

When searched upon arrest, the man was found to have two forms of Arizona identification that were stolen from others, according to the police report.

The suspect also had a City of Chandler warrant for driving on a suspended license, police reported.

He was transported and booked at the Tempe City Jail, according to the police report.

• A 21-year-old Laveen man was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of possession of a usable quantity of marijuana, police reported.

The man was apprehended at 1600 W. La Jolla Drive after a vehicle stop for a broken rear taillight, according to the police report.

A narcotics-certified K-9 dog alerted the officer, and a search of the vehicle revealed the man had a plastic bag of marijuana in the center consol between his front seats, police reported.

The man was transported and booked at the Tempe City Jail and released pending charges, according to the police report.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeride@asu.edu.

×