ASU police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• Between 3 and 10 p.m. Oct. 6, an unknown suspect or suspects stole two laptop computers belonging to the University Technology Office, police reported.

The computers were taken from Verbena Hall at Hassayampa Academic Village Phase II on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The estimated loss is $3,500, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

• Between 11 a.m. on Sept. 18 and 8 a.m. on Oct. 9, an unknown suspect or suspects removed a black plastic case containing a mounting bracket and 17-inch TV monitor from the ASU Fulton Center on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The items were stolen from the Foundation Annex inside the building, according to the police report.

The estimated loss is $1,014, police reported.

There are no suspects or investigative leads, according to the police report.

Tempe police reported the following incident Tuesday:

• A 24-year-old Phoenix woman was arrested Friday on suspicion of second-degree burglary, three counts of taking the identity of another, forgery and trafficking stolen property, police reported.

The suspect was apprehended at a residence on the 2400 block of South 27th Avenue in Phoenix after investigation revealed she sold stolen jewelry to the Mo Money Pawn shop in Phoenix, according to the police report.

The jewelry was stolen in a residential burglary of a Tempe home Sept. 12, police reported.

The woman used a stolen passport to sell the jewelry. The passport was stolen in a separate residential burglary in Phoenix, according to the police report.

The suspect also forged and cashed a check taken from the home of the Sept. 12 burglary, police reported.

The woman was captured by bank surveillance when she cashed the check, according to the police report.

The subject also sold stolen property to the A to Z Pawn Shop in Phoenix, police reported.

She was transported to the Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, according to the police report.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×