ASU police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• Between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m. Monday an unknown suspect or suspects committed second-degree burglary on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The subject or subjects unlawfully entered the dorm rooms of two 18-year-old male ASU students and one 19-year-old male ASU student, according to the police report.

Things were stolen from the students’ two adjoining rooms in Hassayampa Academic Village Phase 1, police reported.

The total combined estimated loss is $2,760, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

• Between 10:30 p.m. on Oct. 2 and 12:30 a.m. on Oct. 3 an unknown person or people reportedly stole the iPod and laptop computer of an 18-year-old female ASU student.

The items were reported stolen from the student’s room at Vista del Sol on the Tempe campus.

The estimated loss is $1,800, according to the police report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• A 20-year-old male ASU student was arrested Saturday in connection with five outstanding misdemeanor warrants, police reported.

Some of the warrants were several years old, according to the police report.

The student was arrested on the 200 block of East Seventh Street in Tempe around 5 a.m., police reported.

The suspect was transported to the Fourth Avenue Jail and booked, according to the police report.

• Between 9:30 p.m. Friday and 11 a.m. Saturday a vehicle belonging to an 18-year-old male ASU student was burglarized, police reported.

The car was parked in the Rural Road Structure on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The student reported that his iPod, wallet including several credit cards and more than 20 CDs were stolen, police reported.

The estimated loss is $900, according to the police report.

There are no leads, witnesses or suspects at this time, police reported.

Tempe police reported the following incident Wednesday:

• A 24-year-old Tempe man was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police reported.

The man was contacted at his residence on the 1200 block of East Alameda Drive in Tempe after investigation revealed he was in possession of a usable quantity of marijuana, according to the police report.

The suspect also had two glass pipes with marijuana residue and prescription pills not prescribed to him, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail and released pending charges, according to the police report.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×