ASU police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• Early Friday morning three unknown suspects committed assault on a 22-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The student was leaving Hayden Library at the Tempe campus about 6:30 a.m. when he was attacked, according to the police report.

No arrests have been made at this time, police reported.

The victim does not want to aid in the prosecution of his attackers, according to the police report.

• ASU police, Tempe Fire Department and paramedics responded to a 19-year-old male ASU student who appeared intoxicated about 3:15 Friday afternoon, police reported.

The student was at his residence in Manzanita Hall on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

He was showing signs of serious drug and alcohol intoxication, police reported.

He was taken to Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital for observation in an ambulance, according to the police report.

No arrest was made, police reported.

• A 19-year-old male ASU student was cited around 12:30 a.m. Friday and released on a drug charge, police reported.

An officer was dispatched to Hassayampa Academic Village Phase 2 on the Tempe campus where the resident was observed smoking marijuana, according to the police report.

The marijuana was impounded for destruction, police reported, and the subject was released.

• An 18-year-old male ASU student was assaulted Friday, police reported.

An officer contacted the student with regards to an assault that happened at Palo Verde Main residence hall on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The student ran, but the officer made contact with him in the Fulton Parking Structure where he was detained, police reported.

The student appeared to have been hit in the head several times and was extremely intoxicated and incoherent, according to the police report.

The fire department responded and an on-call doctor encouraged the student to go to the hospital, police report.

The student refused and signed a release waiver, according to the police report.

The student told officers he was hanging out by the “smoker’s table” in front of PV Main when he was hit from behind and did not see who did it, police reported.

The student told police he is willing to aid in prosecution, according to the police report.

Tempe police reported the following incident Tuesday:

• A 35-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Sunday on suspicion of aggravated assault, assault and domestic violence, police reported.

The man was found on the 700 block of West Grove Parkway after fleeing the scene around South Kyrene Road and West Grove Parkway, according to the police report.

The man is suspected of beginning a verbal argument with his neighbor that escalated into physical violence, police reported.

As the argument became more heated, the man pushed his way into the neighbor’s apartment and struck the neighbor and his 4-month-old child in the face, according to the police report.

When the man exited the apartment he bumped chests with the neighbor, attempting to invoke a fight, police reported.

The suspect was transported to Tempe City Jail and booked, according to the police report.

The neighbor sustained an injury to left eye and the infant suffered a cut on his head, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×