ASU police reported the following incidents Monday:

• Between 9:30 and 10 a.m. Wednesday an unknown person or persons stole the wallet of a 20-year-old female ASU student, police reported.

The wallet was taken from the student’s purse while she was working at the Post Office at 522 N. Central Ave. near the Downtown campus, according to the police report.

The woman reported that she went into another room in the office and returned to find her wallet missing, police reported.

The contents included several credit cards, cash, gift cards and insurance cards, according to the police report.

The estimated loss is $119, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, and the victim is not willing to aid in prosecution, according to the police report.

• Between 4 p.m. Nov. 6 and 10 a.m. Nov. 7 an unknown suspect or suspects stole the laptop and iPod of an 18-year-old female ASU student, police reported.

The items were taken from the student’s room in Manzanita Hall on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The student reported she realized the items were gone when she woke up at 10 a.m., police reported.

The boyfriend of the victim’s roommate is a suspect in the case, police reported.

The student reported that he spent the night during the timeframe of the theft and was gone when the victim awoke to find her belongings missing, according to the police report.

The estimated loss is $1,850. The student said she does not want to aid in prosecution, police reported.

Tempe police reported the following incident Monday:

• A 44-year-old transient woman was arrested Monday on suspicion of possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and prescription drugs not belonging to her, police reported.

The woman was stopped at East Apache Boulevard and South Martin Lane after being viewed in possession of marijuana, according to the police report.

The woman then agreed to a search of her purse and was found to have a syringe with drug residue and prescription pills belonging to another person, police reported.

She was booked into Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, according to the police report.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×