Tempe police reported the following incident Monday:

• A 30-year-old transient man was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of three counts of selling narcotic drugs, police reported.

The man was arrested on the 1000 block of West Meseto Avenue in Mesa, according to a police report.

The man repeatedly made sales to an undercover police officer on Jan. 13, 14 and 15, police reported.

After his arrest the man was found in possession of heroin and cocaine packaged to sell, according to the police report.

The man was also arrested on suspicion of three counts of selling narcotics and two counts of being in possession of dangerous drugs for sale, police reported.

He was booked into Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, according to the police report.

ASU police reported the following incidents Monday:

• A 21-year-old male ASU student was arrested Jan. 18 on an outstanding warrant, police reported.

The man was arrested on the 500 block of West University Drive after police were dispatched to the area regarding a verbal fight between a man and a woman, according to the police report.

After a records check, police found the man had an outstanding warrant from University Lakes Justice Court for failing to appear in court on a criminal damage charge, police reported.

The man was transported and booked into Fourth Avenue Jail according to the police report.

• Between 7 p.m. Jan. 17 and 5:30 p.m. Jan. 18 an unknown suspect or suspects stole the vehicle of a 19-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The car was taken from the parking lot outside of Sun Devil Stadium on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The total estimated loss is $18,000, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

• Between 2 and 4:45 p.m. Jan. 14 an unknown suspect or suspects stole a vehicle belonging to a 20-year-old Tempe woman, police reported.

The woman’s truck was stolen from Karsten Golf Course at 1125 E. Rio Salado Parkway near the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

Several items were also stolen out of the pick-up truck, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $12,620, according to the police report.

There are no suspects or investigative leads at this time, police reported.

• Between the hours of 7:45 and 8 p.m. Jan. 14 an unknown person or persons stole the cell phone, keys and wallet of a 21-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The items were taken from an unsecured storage cubby at the Vista del Sol gymnasium on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The total estimated loss is $320, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×