Tempe police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• A 44-year-old Tempe man was arrested Tuesday on an outstanding warrant out of Mesa City Court, police reported.

The man was arrested on the 200 block of East Baseline Road following a traffic violation, according to the police report.

A search upon arrest revealed a small bag of white powder in his pocket, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, and a standard strip search revealed 18 individual bags of cocaine, a usable quantity of marijuana and a bag containing an unknown white power, according to the police report.

The man admitted to dealing drugs, police reported. He was booked into Tempe City Jail and released pending charges.

• A 40-year-old Eager man was arrested Sunday on an outstanding Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office felony warrant and suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, police reported.

The man was arrested at East Broadway Road and South Cottonwood Drive following a traffic violation, according to the police report.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail and booked, police reported.

A search then revealed a pink bag filled a white substance believed to be crystal methamphetamines in his front left pocket, according to the police report.

Police also found syringes with methamphetamines in the suspect’s vehicle, police reported.

He was charged with possession of dangerous drugs and drug paraphernalia and released pending charges, according to the police report.

• ASU police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• Between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Jan. 18, an unknown person or persons committed burglary from the apartment of an 18-year-old female ASU student, police reported.

A 26-inch television was stolen from the apartment at Vista del Sol on the Tempe campus along with several personal items, according to the police report.

There was no sign of forced entry, according to the police report.

The total estimated loss is $750, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

• Between 3 and 4 p.m. on Jan. 12, an unknown suspect or suspects stole a cell phone belonging to a 55-year-old female ASU staff member, police reported.

The phone was taken from the woman’s office in the Nursing and Healthcare Innovation building on the Downtown campus, according to the police report.

The total estimated loss is $250, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×