Tempe police reported the following incidents Sunday:

• An 18-year-old Chandler man was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of aggravated assault, police reported.

The man is suspected of shooting a male victim in the back following a verbal argument regarding a road-rage incident, according to a police report.

The man then reportedly ran after a second victim, the first victim’s brother, and fired at least one round of gunshots, police reported.

The man then fled in his vehicle and was later arrested at his residence, according to the police report.

The man reportedly admitted to the shooting, police reported.

He was also charged with one count of unlawful discharge of a firearm, according to the police report.

• An 18-year-old Gilbert man was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of committing robbery against his ex-girlfriend, police reported.

The man reportedly got into the woman’s vehicle on the 500 block of West Guadalupe Road and demanded she drive it, according to a police report.

The man also hit the woman, police reported. She drove the vehicle in a circle and tried to flee the car in a parking lot, police reported.

The man then grabbed the woman’s arm and forcibly took the keys from her hand and stole the car, according to the police report.

The suspect was arrested and booked into Tempe City Jail, police reported.

• A 41-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Monday on suspicion of possessing marijuana and drug paraphernalia and misconduct with a weapon, police reported.

The man was stopped in Tempe for a traffic violation where an officer found a concealed knife in his boot, according to the police report.

A search revealed a usable quantity of marijuana and numerous items of drug paraphernalia including syringes and a glass pipe, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail and booked, according to the police report.

• A 44-year-old Tempe man was arrested Jan. 17 on suspicion of theft of a vehicle, possessing dangerous drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.

The man was discovered driving a stolen vehicle near the 1100 block of West Baseline Road, according to the police report.

The man attempted to aggressively flee police by running three red lights and driving into a sidewalk, police reported.

The man then collided with a curb while driving north on Priest Drive and attempted to flee on foot, according to a police report.

The man crossed through a parking lot where he discarded a used syringe of methamphetamines, police reported.

The man was located and arrested in an apartment complex on the 3000 block of South Priest Drive. He was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and held to see a judge, according to the police report.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×