The NFL Draft is will be here this weekend, and a couple story lines have popped up during the week.

First off, the Detroit Lions have a new, fiercer logo. That doesn’t mean they’ll be fiercer on the field. I don’t know what they’re going to do with the first pick, but drafting that one big name is not going to save that franchise.

Also, teams are showing interest in Anquan Boldin, but there aren’t any offers for him yet. I personally don’t expect the Cardinals to get what they want in return for the oft-injured star. He’s good, but he’s not first-round pick good.

Finally, the results are in and Percy Harvin tested positive for marijuana at the combine in February.

Who cares? Seriously? He’s a great speed receiver, and it didn’t seem to affect him when he was dominating secondaries all around the nation the past two years.

The NFL has worse individuals in its league, like Leonard Little, who was convicted of manslaughter after he killed a woman while driving drunk. Six years later, he was caught driving drunk again.

These are the guys the NFL should worry about.

×