Tempe police reported the following incidents Sunday:

A 20-year-old Scottsdale woman was arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession on June 13 at 11:35 p.m., according to a police report.

Police found a usable quantity of marijuana in a clear plastic baggie on the woman’s person, police reported.

She was arrested at 100 E. Third Street and transported to Tempe City Jail, where she was booked and released, according to the report.

On June 14 at about 1:30 p.m., a 19-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of inhaling carburetor cleaner, police reported.

The man was contacted after police observed him during a traffic stop, according to a police reported.

The man was sitting at 2039 S. Mill at a business that was closed, and he did not look as though he should be on the property, police reported.

He had trouble standing and had slurred speech, according to the report.

The man also had glassy eyes and had breath that smelled like carburetor cleaner, police reported.

There was an empty can of carburetor cleaner next to the man and he was arrested, according to the report.

A 28-year-old Scottsdale man was arrested on June 14 at 1:52 a.m. on suspicion of disorderly conduct, second-degree trespassing and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police reported.

Investigation revealed the man was inside Slices, seated at a table and acting disorderly by yelling very loudly and incoherently, according to a police report.

He was approached by management and asked to keep quiet, although minutes later he began yelling loudly again, police reported.

Management then asked the man to leave two times, and he loudly refused, according to the report.

Management then observed him take his slice of pizza and smear it on the wall, police reported.

He was escorted out and detained by police at 11 E. Sixth Street, according to the report.

A search after the arrest revealed a usable quantity of marijuana in his left front pocket, and a search of his property in jail yielded a rolled marijuana joint and zigzag papers, police reported.

The man was held on disorderly conduct and trespassing, according to the report.

A 20-year-old Tucson man was arrested June 14 at 6:51 p.m. on suspicion of possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop, police reported.

The man was found to have a bag in his vehicle containing four small balloons filled with what was suspected to be heroine and a piece of tin foil with a straw containing heroine residue, according to a police report.

The man admitted to having just shot up with heroine prior to being stopped, police reported.

He was transported and booked into Tempe City Jail and released pending, according to the report.

A 25-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Tuesday at about 3:37 a.m. on suspicion of aggravated assault, two counts of assault, first degree trespassing, criminal damage and disorderly conduct, police reported.

The man unlawfully entered the bedroom of another man at his home on the 2000 block of East Margarita Drive, according to a police report.

After entering, the man got into a verbal argument with the man, then ripped off his shirt and punched him in the face before pulling out a folding knife from his pocket, according to the report.

He threatened the man’s roommate with the knife and then punched her in the face twice, followed by throwing a rock at a door with glass, missing the glass and causing damage to the frame, police reported.

Neighbors not involved called the police to report the disturbance, according to the report.

The man then fled the scene but was found and arrested by police the following day at 93 E. Southern Ave., police reported.

He was transported and booked into the Tempe City Jail, where he was held to see a judge, according to the police report.

Reports compiled by Rheyanne Weaver. Reach the reporter at reweaver@asu.edu

×