ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An unknown person or persons took the identity of a 23-year-old man on Sept. 30 and Oct. 6, police reported.

The person used the identity to retrieve $30 out of the victim’s online bank account, according to a police report.

On Wednesday between 12:30 and 1 p.m. on the 1300 block of North 47th Avenue, an unknown person removed an iPod Touch from a West campus employee’s purse, police reported.

The bag was taken from the Faculty Administration Building, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $400, police reported.

• Between noon on Tuesday and 5:40 p.m. on Wednesday, an unknown person committed criminal damage on the 800 block of South McAllister Avenue, police reported.

The unknown person spray-painted the north side of the Research Support Services building at the above location, according to a police report.

Tempe Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• A 23-year-old Guadalupe man was arrested Wednesday night on the 1200 block of West Elliot Road on suspicion of vehicle theft, police reported.

The man was contacted in a parking lot at the above location after he reportedly stole a vehicle from a Fiddlesticks parking lot, according to a police report.

The man was found to be in possession of gloves, vice grips, a window punch and a box cutter, police reported.

In addition to the burglary tools, he was found in possession of stolen items from several other burglaries that occurred in the same area, according to a report.

Their owner identified the stolen items, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of theft of a means of transportation, one count possession of burglary tools, two counts of burglary from a vehicle and one count of possession of stolen property, according to a report.

• A 21-year-old Las Vegas man was arrested Monday afternoon at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on suspicion of assault and unlawful imprisonment, police reported.

The man was contacted in Terminal 4 after evidence was presented for his arrest, according to a police report.

Investigation through victim statements, evidence of injury on the victim and an open 911 line from the victim’s phone gave police probable cause for arrest, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of domestic violence assault and one count of unlawful imprisonment, according to a report.

• A 25-year-old Mesa man was arrested early Sunday morning on the 400 block of South Mill Avenue on suspicion of having a fictitious driver’s license, police reported.

The man was found in possession of a fake Arizona driver’s license at the above location and was placed under arrest, according to a police report.

Upon a search he was found in possession of four Vicodin pills that he did not have a prescription for, police reported.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail on one count of having a fictitious license and one count of possession of narcotic drugs, according to a report.

×