ASU Police reported the following incidents

Tuesday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft Monday between 4:45 and 6 p.m. by stealing a cell phone from the Student Recreational Complex on the Tempe campus, according to a police report. The cell phone, a $400 BlackBerry Bold 9700, belonged to a 23-year-old undergraduate man and was stolen from a secured locker in the SRC locker room, according to a report.
  • An unknown person or persons committed burglary by breaking the window of a vehicle parked in the Stadium Parking Structure on the Tempe campus, sometime between Sunday at 9 p.m. and Monday at 6:15 p.m., according to a police report. Several items were missing from the vehicle, which belongs to an 18-year-old undergraduate man, according to police. Total losses were estimated at $240 and there are currently no leads, suspects or witnesses, police reported.
  • An unknown person or persons committed burglary by breaking into a vehicle parked in the Packard Drive South parking structure, on the Tempe campus, sometime between Friday at 12 p.m. and Monday at 6 p.m., according to a police report. Several items, including a stereo and a radar detector, were stolen from the vehicle, which belongs to a 19-year-old undergraduate man, according to police. Total losses are estimated at $800 and there are currently no leads, suspects or witnesses, police reported.
  • A 22-year-old undergraduate man was arrested Thursday, around 4:20 p.m. near the bookstore on the Tempe campus, on suspicion of disorderly conduct, according to a police report. The man was yelling profanities and racial slurs loud enough to cause several dozen groups of people to take notice, police reported. He was issued a citation and booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail in Phoenix, according to a report.
  • An unknown person or persons committed theft on Feb. 28 between 9:30 and 9:35 a.m. by stealing a cell phone from the Student Recreational Complex on the Tempe campus, according to a police report. The cell phone belonged to a 16-year-old female and was estimated to be worth $400, according to a report.
Reports compiled by Nicholas Palomino Mendoza. Reach the reporter at npmendo@asu.edu

×