Police Beat: April 16

ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft between 8:30 p.m. Tuesday and 10:30 a.m. Wednesday by taking a bicycle belonging to a 19-year-old female student, police reported.
  • The bicycle was locked to a bike rack at the Adelphi Commons residence hall on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $200, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft between April 8 and Tuesday by taking a battery charger for an ASU golf cart, police reported.
  • The charger was left outside the Goldwater Center on the Tempe campus, and a padlock securing the charger was cut and left in the area, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $500, police reported.

• An unknown person or person committed burglary between 11 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday by breaking into a vehicle belonging to a 19-year-old male student, police reported.
  • Two iPods and a TomTom GPS system were taken from the vehicle, which was parked in the Fulton Parking Structure in Tempe, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $730, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft Wednesday by taking cash from wallets belonging to three female students, police reported.
  • The women left the wallets in the locker room of the Soccer Stadium in Tempe, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $92, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage between 2 p.m. Friday and 11:30 a.m. Monday by damaging a bicycle belonging to a 19-year-old female student, police reported.
  • The student’s bicycle was locked to a bike rack outside of the Palo Verde Main residential hall on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

×