Police Beat: April 27

ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

• An unknown woman reportedly assaulted a Chili’s Restaurant manager Saturday evening shortly after 9 p.m., police reported.

The woman allegedly pushed the manager into a seating booth as she left the restaurant and was last seen walking north on Mill Avenue, according to a report.

The victim does not desire prosecution, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage against ASU Saturday night by flooding the second floor men’s restroom in Fletcher Library on the West campus, police reported.

The flooding resulted in water damage to the men’s restroom on the first floor, according to a report.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, police reported.

• A man was transported to Magellan Health Services from the social science building on the Tempe campus after using an emergency call box to contact ASU Police regarding threatening voices in his head on Friday night, according to a report.

ASU Police contacted the Care 7 Crisis Response Team, who was able to convince the man voluntary committal was in his best interest, police reported.

• Between the hours of 12 and 5:30 p.m. on Friday, a brown Honda Accord was stolen from the south side of the Packard Drive South parking structure, police reported.

There was no broken glass on the ground where the vehicle was parked, according to a report.

Police estimate the vehicle to be worth $2,000, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to a report.

Reports compiled by Katie Shoultz. Reach the reporter at keshoult@asu.edu

×