ASU Police reported the following incidents Friday:

A cleaning crew member found a green leafy substance in a clear plastic bag inside a room at Barrett, the Honors College, June 21, police reported.

The plastic bag and green leafy substance were impounded at ASU Tempe station for destruction, according to a police report.

The room was occupied from June 8 to June 13, but a name was not provided, police reported.

Sometime between May 27 and June 22, an unknown person or persons damaged solar panels on the roof of Lattie F. Coor Hall, according to a police report.

The estimated amount of labor-per-panel cost is $5,400, police reported. One worker said the damage was due to wear and tear, according to the police report.

An unknown female committed theft by attempting to take a 37-year-old ASU student’s bike on South College Avenue and East University Drive June 18, according to a police report.

The student held on to her bike and the other woman tried to pull the bike away, police reported.

The woman was seen jogging west on University Drive, but she was not found and her identity is unknown, according to a police report.

The ASU student seeks prosecution, police reported.

An unknown male committed indecent exposure by exposing his genitals to an ASU student inside the Rural Road Parking Structure at 1100 South Rural Road June 16, according to a police report.

The unknown suspect who was wearing a baggy white T-shirt, dark baggy shorts and a white flat-billed hat was described as short, light skinned, Hispanic, male and about 20 years old, according to the police report.

The ASU student doesn’t want to prosecute, according to the police report.

On June 7, an unknown suspect or suspects committed forgery after an unauthorized check was cashed from the bank account of a 21-year-old ASU student, according to the police report.

The amount was $125, and her bank credited the money back to her account, police reported.

The student believes her ex-roommate stole some of her checks when they were living together and seeks prosecution, according to the police report.

A 21-year-old ASU student was arrested June 6 at around 2:30 a.m. on suspicion of public urination after being viewed urinating on the south side of a bush, located on the southeast corner of Gammage Parkway and South Mill Avenue, according to a police report.

The suspected student was cited and released from the scene, police reported.

Tempe Police reported the following incidents Friday:

A 24-year-old Guadalupe woman was arrested June 24 on suspicion of committing eight separate beer-run thefts totaling to $2,718.90 at Valley Circle K’s from April 18 to June 19, police reported.

Investigation revealed the woman allegedly entered the store each time and removed beer from the display shelves and then exited the store, according to a police report.

She allegedly passed all points of purchase without making any attempt to pay for the beer, police reported.

All incidents were captured on digital surveillance video, and following a Miranda warning, the woman allegedly confessed to all eight thefts, according to a police report.

The woman claimed she drank all of the beer, police reported.

Reports compiled by Rheyanne Weaver. Reach the reporter at reweaver@asu.edu

×