Tempe Police reported the following incidents on Wednesday:
- A 23-year-old Phoenix man was arrested at 3 a.m. Monday on suspicion of aggravated DUI after he was pulled over at the 1900 block of West Baseline Road, police reported.The man was booked in Tempe City Jail, according to a police report.
- A 43-year-old Mesa man was arrested on Broadway Road and Rural Road at 6:40 a.m. Monday on suspicion of driving on a suspended license and of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police reported.Police pulled the man over after linking his vehicle to the license, which was found to be suspended, according to a police report.
Upon an investigation of the vehicle, police found a leafy green substance and a pipe, both of which smelled of marijuana, according to police.
During questioning, the suspect admitted the substance was marijuana and that he used the pipe to smoke marijuana, according to a police report.
The man was taken to Tempe City Jail, police reported.
- An unknown person or persons stole an ASU Disability Resource Center cart from the Matthews Center between 2:30 p.m. and 3 p.m., according to police.The cart was found and recovered outside Lattie F. Coor Hall, police reported.
Police estimate the value of the cart at $4,000.
There are no leads or suspects at this time, according to a report.
- A 21-year-old ASU student was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage at 11:34 p.m. Sept. 30 at parking lot 1 on Mill Avenue in Tempe, according to a police report.The suspect kicked in and dented the door of a parked silver BMW, police reported.
The suspect was cited and released at the scene, according to police.
- An unknown person or persons stole a red and black mountain bike from the north side bike racks of the A-wing of the Biodesign Institute on McAllister Avenue, police reported.Police estimate the loss to be $200.