Police Beat: Oct. 15

ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary and criminal damage between Sunday and Monday, police reported.A window of a car belonging to a 19-year-old male student was broken, and several items were taken from within his car, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $235, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary between Oct. 6 and Monday, police reported.The lock to an exterior gate was cut at Karsten Golf Course on the Tempe campus, and the suspect or suspects somehow gained access to the interior building, according to a police report.

Three or four chainsaws, a computer and monitor, handheld radios and a large flashlight were taken, police reported.

Attempts to collect latent fingerprints were unsuccessful, according to a report.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary between Oct. 8 and Saturday, police reported.An Apple MacBook Pro belonging to an 18-year-old male student was taken from his room at the San Pablo residential facility on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $1,600, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary between Oct. 8 and Sunday, police reported.An iPod Touch belonging to an 18-year-old female student was taken from her room at Hassayampa Academic Village on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $200, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary between Oct. 7 and Oct. 8, police reported.The passenger’s side window of a 2003 Nissan Xterra belonging to a 19-year-old female student was broken, and an Apple laptop was taken from inside the vehicle, according to a police report.

The vehicle was parked in the Vista Del Sol parking structure on the Tempe campus when it was burglarized, police reported.

The estimated loss is $2,000, according to a report.

×