Police Beat: Oct. 27

ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at an unknown time, police reported.An ASU employee reported to police Monday that a fire extinguisher had been discharged in the women’s bathroom on the fourth floor of the Farmer Education building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $25, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft between 5:15 and 8:35 p.m. Monday, police reported.A bicycle belonging to a 25-year-old male student was taken from the north side of the Farmer Education building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $710, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft between 7 and 8 p.m. Sunday, police reported.A black iPhone belonging to a 17-year-old male student was taken from the Student Recreation Complex field on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The estimated loss is $400, police reported.

• A 20-year-old male student was arrested around 5 a.m. Saturday on suspicion of being a criminal nuisance, police reported.The man was urinating in the road behind a parked car in front of the Taylor Place residential facility on the Downtown campus, according to a police report.

The student was cited and released, police reported.

• A 58-year-old man was arrested around 8:45 a.m. Oct. 15 on suspicion of an outstanding Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office warrant, police reported.Police contacted the man at the University Services Building on the Tempe campus, where he was cited for trespassing and loitering, according to a police report.

The outstanding warrant was filed for a failure to appear, police reported.

The man was transported and booked into the 4th Avenue jail and his bond was set at $500, according to a report.

×