ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• An unknown person or persons stole a black 34-inch flat screen TV from a bedroom inside the ASU Cholla Apartment building located at 909 S. Terrace Road between 5 p.m. on Dec. 18 and Monday, police reported.The total estimated loss is $400, according to a report.
  • An unidentified woman committed criminal damage to a parked car located on 240 E. Lemon St. at approximately 4 p.m. on Friday, police reported.The woman knowingly and intentionally scratched the front passenger side door with a key, according to a police report.
  • An unknown person or persons stole a camera at the College of Design North Building on the Tempe campus at approximately 2 p.m. on Jan. 15, police reported.The estimated loss is $300, police reported.There were four to five male juveniles seen in the area where the camera was taken, according to a police report.
  • An unknown person or persons stole a bike outside the front door of a house on the 600 block of East Alpha Drive between 3 a.m. on Jan. 2 and 1:15 p.m. on Jan. 3, police reported.The estimated loss is $350, police reported.There are no suspects or leads at this time, according to a police report.
  • An unknown person or persons stole a bike on the 50 block of East Gammage Parkway on the Tempe campus between the hours of 9:45 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. on Jan. 14, police reported.The estimated loss is $400, police reported.
  • An unknown person or persons stole a bike from the bike racks on the north side of Hassayampa on Tempe campus between 3 p.m. on Dec. 17 and 2:30 p.m. on Jan. 14, police reported.The estimated loss is $300, according to a police report.There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.
Tempe Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:
  • A 20-year-old Tempe man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of two counts of aggravated assault, disorderly conduct, and misdemeanor assault, according to a police report.The man was contacted near the intersection of South McClintock Drive and East Broadway Road where police were investigating him for suspicion of aggravated assault, police reported.The man reportedly punched an officer in the face and chest area after police tried to retain him, according to a police report.
  • A 21-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Saturday night on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police reported.The man was contacted on the light rail for not having a ticket and was then discovered to be hiding a “roach” in his left ear, which contained a usable quantity of marijuana, police reported.A search also revealed a baggie containing marijuana and a homemade metal pipe used to consume marijuana in his waistband, police reported.The man was transported to Tempe City Jail where he was booked and held to see a judge, according to a police report.
  • A 20-year-old Tempe man was arrested Monday on suspicion of drug possession, police reported.The man was contacted on the 200 block of West Hermosa Drive where a pat down revealed that he was found to be in possession of a usable amount of green leafy substance believed to be marijuana, police reported.Police also found a pipe used to ingest marijuana on his person, police reported.The man was booked in Tempe City Jail and later released pending drug charges, according to a police report.
Reach the reporter at Danielle.legler@asu.edu

×