ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An unknown person or persons stole the wooden staff of a man who was preaching near Hayden Library on the Tempe campus at approximately 4:30 p.m. Monday, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $500, police reported.

There are photographs that may include images of the suspect, according to the police report.

• An unknown person or persons committed arson at the Physical Education East building on the Tempe campus at approximately 2:40 a.m. Saturday, according to a police report.

The person or persons committed the arson by setting fire to fallen tree branches on the roof of the building, police reported.

Tempe Fire Department responded and put the fire out, according to a report.

There was no damage to the roof, police reported.

There are no suspects, witnesses or leads, according to the police report.

• An unknown person or persons stole an NEC Portable Projector from the Life Sciences Center C Wing on the Tempe campus between 6 p.m. Feb. 16 and 11:30 a.m. Feb. 17, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $800, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons stole the backpack, laptop and metronome of a student from a room in ASU’s Gammage Auditorium on the Tempe campus between 6:45 p.m. and 6:55 p.m. Sunday, according to a police report.

The backpack contained an iPhone, sheet music and a reeds case, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $1,795, according to the police report.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at the north entry gate of ASU Surplus Property at the 2000 block of East Rio Salado Parkway in Tempe between 2:30 p.m. Monday and 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.

There are no suspects or leads at this time, according to a police report.

×