Tempe Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• A 43-year-old Tempe woman was arrested on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs, possession of paraphernalia, trespassing and shoplifting at the QuikTrip located at the 1000 block of East Broadway Road at approximately 11:20 p.m. on Feb. 6, police reported.

An investigation revealed that she had caused a disturbance at the QuikTrip, and the employees asked her to leave, according to a police report.

The woman proceeded to eat a hot dog without paying, police reported.

A search of the woman revealed a glass pipe and a small bag of methamphetamine in her pocket, according to a police report.

• A 23-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of probation violation and possession of marijuana at the Dorsey Lane and Apache Boulevard light rail stop at approximately 11:56 p.m. on Feb. 4, police reported.

The man was contacted after revealing that he did not have fare for the light rail, according to a police report.

A search of the man revealed two rolled marijuana cigarettes in his front right pants pocket, which he stated were not his; he said that he was wearing his friend’s pants, police reported.

He was walked to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held, according to a police report.

• A 52-year-old Tempe man was arrested on suspicion of trespassing at the 1200 block of West Baseline Road at approximately 12:30 a.m. on Feb. 7, police reported.

The man entered an occupied apartment without consent of the owner, according to a police report.

He was booked and held, police reported.

• A 50-year-old Tempe woman was arrested on suspicion of check forgery at the Food City located on the 1300 block of East Apache Road at approximately 1:33 p.m. on Feb. 6, police reported.

An investigation revealed the woman attempted to cash a forged check at Food City, and police were called when employees were alerted that the check was forged, according to a police report.

The woman stated under Miranda that she knew the check was fake and that she had cashed a forged check on a separate occasion, police reported.

She was booked and released, according to a police report.

×